New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Please make a comparison between the two as far as performance, fuel consumption, and maybe durability.

Mirage is still a new product. Are we assured it will be durable for one-time car buyer?

Does the Vios get all the pros over the mirage given its "bullet-proof" image?

Please share your real life experiences on these vehicles.

Take note that the Mirage is cheaper by around 200k more or less.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by willvill2 View Post
    Please make a comparison between the two as far as performance, fuel consumption, and maybe durability.

Mirage is still a new product. Are we assured it will be durable for one-time car buyer?

Does the Vios get all the pros over the mirage given its "bullet-proof" image?

Please share your real life experiences on these vehicles.

Take note that the Mirage is cheaper by around 200k more or less.
    well, the naysayers are ecstatic.. the mirage ABS was recently questioned.. waterproofness issues..
    but i suppose these problems are common to all new models in their first 1-2 years of introduction..
    i guess that's the reason for the introductory discounts..

if it were up to me, i'd get the vios..

it has been shown that the popularity of macdo and jollibee is not their delicious taste.. it is the consistency of the product. you know what you will be getting.. no surprises..
    same with cars, i suppose.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 8th, 2013 at 09:47 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    log on to miragepilipinas.com ;)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For the first time car buyer, Toyota reliabilty would be a plus.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Bias aside, Vios pa rin. Pero wait for the new model.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^ oo nga +1

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Not only the car, but the service is crucial. I doubt is Mitsubishi Gensan can give good service. If you can, wait for new Vios to come out this June.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Not only the car, but the service is crucial. I doubt is Mitsubishi Gensan can give good service. If you can, wait for new Vios to come out this June.
    Ya tsaka dont worry, same engine lang naman. So familiar pa rin mga tao jan sa maintenance neto.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Between the two, sa vios ako. but preference ni mrs ay mirage. So may mirage kami.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    ill prolly get the mirage coz he did say note the 200k difference, kasi afaik okay nman din ang mitsubishi when it comes to reliability, the new model issues will be fixed din naman un. and para sakin may mas dating ang mirage compared to vios.

and add a bit more and youll get alot of goodies, like gps and push start

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast