New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    which among the two do you prefer, mazda 3 or hyunda coupe/tiburon/tuscani?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Coupe.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Biased ako so get the mazda3 2.0R. :D

Just follow your heart.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Mazda 3 2.0... sporty and practical

If you want a bit of both, try the coupe-like Focus 2.0 Sport?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ford Focus 2.0L

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rx-8 hehehehehehe

overall i like the mazda 3 but if i base it only on looks and speed i would go with the hyundai coupe.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    rx-8 hehehehehehe

overall i like the mazda 3 but if i base it only on looks and speed i would go with the hyundai coupe.
    bro, meron ba rx 8 dito?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Meron RX-8, if i were you I would get the coupe, tapos palitan mo ng mga tuscani badge's, saw one two weeks ago, 4 words "Holy **** Ang Ganda"

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    looks? of course, coupe but the 3 is also a head turner (i.e. red 2.0R). but performance and practicality, i think mazda3 is the clear choice.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The coupe is low slung and sleek. Even people who know it's "just a Hyundai" will give you a second look.

I also like the interior. It's not as sci-fi as the Mazda 3 2.0R, but the seats are just as nice, and the leather has a light airy... dare I say "Ferrari-ish"?... feel to it. There are some dash details that are just okay, but overall, it's nice. Plus, the huge glass hatch over the rear passengers and the sunroof make it a very bright car inside.

Gripes? Poor headroom in the rear (except if you're a Pinoy... oops, you are! ), reliability and servicing not as good as with other Hyundais or the Mazda (in other words, average, not good), really weak (errh, slow) with the four speed automatic (for the price of the so-so V6, you can get a Mazda 6 already, which is a better choice).

In terms of nice-to-drive, I think the Mazda 3 2.0R and the Coupe should be about even, although the Mazda isn't available with a manual.

My choice would be the Focus Sport or the new Civic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
mazda3 or hyundai coupe?