New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^ out of place si crv

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Here's a link to Toyota Thailand's new Hilux Vigo equipped with the 2.5 VN Turbo. http://www.toyota.co.th/th/models/vigo/

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Is the Alterra's sides, pictured above, actually that low?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    I did initially like Alterra, have considered Fortuner and my wife likes Montero.... dilemma indeed, but it will eventually boil down to cost which inclined us to be more on the MOntero side.....

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's not really that low... stepboards yun.

The CR-V may be out of place... but it's not too bad off-road compared to some of the ladder-frames... especially when you consider that not all of them have limited slip differentials, anyway... it just doesn't have the articulation to go really far off-road.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by WenG2 View Post
    alterra, monty & crv.
    I see a Fort behind the CRV! They should have swapped places to make the picture complete!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan591 View Post
    Thubs down sa Alterra, sa looks pa lang ang pangit na hehehe kaso the interior seems to be okay naman. For me, i'll choose the Montero and Fortuner, because i have the two of them, kaso i'd pick the Montero sa ride comfort.

i envy you sir! hahaha. nice rides! rich kid on the block! hehehe. :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Alterra??I think this one's overpriced IMHO...Mas mukha pang matino rito ang Ford Everest eh....

Yung Montero Sport eh sulit talaga..Kaya no wonder nalaos ang Fortuner..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    for me sana nga malaos na ung toyota fortuner, para mapilitan cla na ilabas ung all new design ng fortuner.

sana hndi magaya ang fortuner sa toyota revo na ang tagal pinalitan puro revision lng.

ayoko ko kac parehas kaming magkapatid na nakafortuner, kac ung ibang family friends namin as in magtatay parehas naka fortuner. ung isa naman mag asawa parehas nakafortuner. magkaiba lng ng kulay.

sana malaman ng toyota na laos na sila

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Alterra??I think this one's overpriced IMHO...Mas mukha pang matino rito ang Ford Everest eh....

Yung Montero Sport eh sulit talaga..Kaya no wonder nalaos ang Fortuner..

Ford Everest? Di Yata maganda yung interior ng Everest. Baliktad yung gear lever indicator kasi nasa passenger side ito. Yung hand break ay 1990s pick-up vintage pa. Pag nagkahead-on collision, sigurado warak yung right knee-cap mo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Isuzu Alteera, Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero