New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I am planning to buy one of the two above and for me image is very important and as well as the model year. I am planning to buy the black color as it is executive looking.

If you were just an ordinary person without detailed knowledge about cars ( i know a lot of you do know about cars) and just base your decision on first impressions, between the two cars which would give you the "may dating factor."

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    For me, it's the Montero.

More metal = (looks) more expensive.

Yung Tucson, parang CRV/RAV4 level, kahit the highest trim.

The Montero however based on size alone will put you in the Fortuner / cheaper Land Cruiser category.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    montero sport no doubt if looks only.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Montero GLS-V, no doubt unless GLS 4WD ( Premium ) ang kukunin mo & if you don't need the extra 2 seats. Pero kung GL lang, Monty na.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagown View Post
    I am planning to buy one of the two above and for me image is very important and as well as the model year. I am planning to buy the black color as it is executive looking.

If you were just an ordinary person without detailed knowledge about cars ( i know a lot of you do know about cars) and just base your decision on first impressions, between the two cars which would give you the "may dating factor."

Thanks.
    MS na. Concern mo pala eh yung hindi knowledgeable sa car eh, tsaka may familiarity tao sa Mitsu kaya mas madali nila makilala. Another thing, the bigger MS looks imposing vs a CUV like Tucson.

Pero bakit high priority yung looks and image?

Any of the two, wala kang lugi.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung hindi naman importante ang handling at driving pleasure sayo mag Montero Sport ka na. ;)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Kung hindi naman importante ang handling at driving pleasure sayo mag Montero Sport ka na. ;)
    Actually sasabihin ko lang yun. Pero based on "imposing looks" alone, it's the MS.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yep. MS ang bagong paborito ngayon kaya "imposing" talaga ang looks.......

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    My vote goes to ms, bigger mas may dating.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *Ry_tower
    I am a financial advisor. Most of the time I do financial planning seminars, visit clients and go to coffee shops. Basically in sales especially in the financial services, image is very important. You are asking clients to trust you with their money. Would you trust somebody, if they show up with only a shirt and maong pants on or would you rather trust the guy who has the coat and tie on. I apply the same analogy to a car.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Image Comparison: GLSV Montero vs Tucson R-eVGT 2.0 GL