New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    For 6M, maybe I'd get an Audi RS4 or RS5.

Though with such dough, I can get myself a WRX, a Legacy GT, plus a decent 7-seater (like a CX-9 perhaps).

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by koji kabuto View Post
    Oh my gulay!

Wish they would bring that here. Dilemma solved.

Foresterx cant wait for the review of your new baby amg.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Oh my gulay!

Wish they would bring that here. Dilemma solved.

Foresterx cant wait for the review of your new baby amg.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

japan only, not surprising since the first STi was a 2.0.

not sure yet if i'm going to get the cla. still 50/50 on selling both the brz and the explorer for the cla.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    japan only, not surprising since the first STi was a 2.0.

not sure yet if i'm going to get the cla. still 50/50 on selling both the brz and the explorer for the cla.
    I doubt the CLA will handle anywhere near as well as the BRZ... no matter how stiff they make it (and these new small AMGs are ungodly stiff!) For extra power, you can always go the supercharging route... though I don't know if the BRZ can handle near as much power as the CLA...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    not sure, i only drove the cla briefly. just out of a short driveway so can't really tell anything out of that. all i know is the new amg's are truly amazing, i was never disappointed by any of the new amg's i've driven. i'm actually shocked at how fast they are and how good they handle. i know a lot of people are saying that the cla wouldn't be great since 2.0 and awd was never a thing for the amg's but i'll hold my judgement till i can actually drive one properly.

anyway the brz/86 is in a totally different world. it's handling and balance is just hard to compete with. the only other car that is as balanced as the brz/86 i've driven is the carrera S.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hell, if I could, I would. The CLA is the only new Mercedes (besides the C63 AMG) that really tickles my fancy at the moment.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    ako the new e63 is what i really want but don't have 10M for it. drove one and can't believe how comfortable, luxurious, sporty and fast it is. i haven't seen any other manufacturer that has combined all 4 in one car as well as the e63. the closest one would be the m5 but not nearly as luxurious and comfortable as the e63.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Update: reserved na (and was lucky to get) one of the few 50th anniversary edition mustang GTs they will release here. Probably feb or march yung delivery. Pwedeng pwede na iyan sa akin. My first pony car!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Update: reserved na (and was lucky to get) one of the few 50th anniversary edition mustang GTs they will release here. Probably feb or march yung delivery. Pwedeng pwede na iyan sa akin. My first pony car!
    Congrats!!! Share us your personal review as soon as you have driven it (in a spirited fashion!!!)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Hypothetical: all new subaru wrx vs wrx sti vs 2015 mini cooper s vs current mustang