New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ako monty din. dagdagan mo lang ng side moulding sa gilid yung GLX, tenen! GLS look na hehe.

medyo nakakalito nga lang sa 2010-2011 GLX variants kasi yung mga yun naka side mouldings na eh. makikita mo lang difference sa door handles, side mirrors at sa spare tire cover kung bago or previous GLX ba yun.

pero kung patipiran sa fuel consumption at sa maintenance, panalong panalo innova dun.

pero mahirap kasi ipagcompare kung sa presyo lang eh, di sila magka linya eh, hehe. :D sa fuzion kasi dapat i compare si innova talaga, yun nga lang wala diesel fuzion hehe. )

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    hindi naman bare ang montero non vgt... stripped down but not that much.

if they make the a real bare montero yung steel rims, thinner tires, cassette radio, single aircon, black bumpers, wind up windows... ibang usapan na yan, and i still vote for the Montero hehe

type ko kasi yung mga parang pang United Nations na unit ba. Its like say a Bare Safari or a LC70 in beige/cream colors its still a safari pa din :D ofcourse personal preference.

i agree with niky though, if i were to buy an innova, di ko din kukunin top of the line.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hehe~ Tatawa ako kung biglang maglabas ang Mitsubishi ng Montero Sport with the same specifications as the L200 GX/FB. Pareho pati na rin to the slightly lower ground clearance and manual windows. Pero just as it is, napaka-effective na panama na yan sa higher variants ng Crosswind. Proof that you can still get updated engines and drivetrains at this price range. Shame on Isuzu.

Just to answer the TS's question. I'd get the MS. Same seating capacity as the Innova, higher ground clearance, better looks and more power.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ahahah agree ako sa united nations look na SUV tapos puro putik at alikabok kahit 20 yrs mong gamitin parang modelo pa rin..

montero para sa akin

sa labas ang low end ay parang high end din halos di na rin mapapansin ang minor accessories na pinalitan sa low end versions.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    mukhang llamado so far ang monty.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foifoi05 View Post
    hindi naman bare ang montero non vgt... stripped down but not that much.

if they make the a real bare montero yung steel rims, thinner tires, cassette radio, single aircon, black bumpers, wind up windows... ibang usapan na yan, and i still vote for the Montero hehe

type ko kasi yung mga parang pang United Nations na unit ba. Its like say a Bare Safari or a LC70 in beige/cream colors its still a safari pa din :D ofcourse personal preference.

i agree with niky though, if i were to buy an innova, di ko din kukunin top of the line.
    Ako rin, gusto ko yung UN look. I can just imagine a Montero in white with black plastic bumpers & steel (not as ugly as the ones on the GL Strada, though) rims.

Idk why but black bumpers still appeal me... :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ganyan ang bare na may dating

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Black bumpers are real nice, especially if they were designed right. Our Escape has black bumpers but it doesn't make it look low class at all. Matte black plastic bumpers are also good in hiding and resisting dents and scratches

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    di po same ang seating capacity ng Montero at Innova especially sa third row... the Innova can seat 4 "not so big" persons there pero the Montero can only seat 3 max at di na comfortable yun... this is because sa wheel well ng Montero.... with Innova, under ng 3rd row seat ang both rear wheel wells.... sa Montero naman, in between the rear wheel wells ang third row seat...

.... but if I were you, Montero pa rin! unless you are one of the folks who buys a car just to take them from point A to point B... if you want a car that makes a statement on the road, mas lamang for me ang Montero, you can even make it look like the TOTL but i suggest you make it look like the way you want it to... i never liked a car trying to look like another car (navarra with a hummer grilles and such)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Mas all arounder ang Montero IMO.

I`ll be more confident trekking floodwater and unpaved roads in a Montero than in an Innova. And feel ko kapag nabunggo ako mas mabubuhay ako sa Montero.

Pero kung Innova ka talaga, don't get the V. Sayang. G ka lang.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
High end toyota innova (V or G) vs stripped montero sport (2012 non vgt glx or gls)