New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    OT: TS, 21 ka palang tapos yung budget >1.7M. Wow!!!! You must be very lucky rather blessed! Haha!

Fort o MS piliin mo I guess you will not be disappointed kase it will serve its purpose naman pero go for whatever your heart beats. ;) para walang hinayang sa huli ;)

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Ganyan talaga, kaw din naman binigyan ng oto ng magulang. Swerte kayo lahat.

People who don't come from wealthy families toil for close to a decade before they can even buy their first car. But even these people are lucky too, because they were able to have the education/connections to actually get decent paying jobs.

The vast majority of Filipinos will work day and night for their entire lives and never even have their own cars.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

People who don't come from wealthy families toil for close to a decade before they can even buy their first car. But even these people are lucky too, because they were able to have the education/connections to actually get decent paying jobs.

The vast majority of Filipinos will work day and night for their entire lives and never even have their own cars.
    The burden of living in a third world country. So US yung latina na naglilinis ng kwarto sa hotel namin Camry ang sasakyan ng makita kong pauwi na.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

^^Blessed na lang. Pero I agree.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Kung gusto mo hintayin ang all new Fort, mas maganda kung maghihintay ka muna ng mga 2 years bago mo kunin yun. Kung bagong engine ang dadalhin dapat mas obserbahan mo muna, remember yung D4D, madaming problema nung unang labas dito satin.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If I'm that young with that budget, I would not even consider getting a truck or something like it. I'd get a more youthful car with all its "oohhss" and "aahhss". Go with a WRX (4 doors, seats 5, plus enough power and grip). It will be hard getting one when you're older and if you have a family already as car purchases are more geared to serve the family a purpose unless you have the luxury of getting a toy car that just serves your purpose.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The WRX is just such an excellent car at an excellent price. I'd definitely get that if I could.

Never mind that it's useless in floods and rough roads, pwede naman iwasan yan pareho. The joy of that turbocharged boxer in a car you can drive daily more than makes up for it.

But if I was looking to be slightly practical most likely I'd get a CX-5. Di ko naman kailangan ng 7-seater and the CX-5 is fairly efficient. There's also the Forester if you want something with more space.

The Montero is very tempting though at 1.3M only. But a really boring drive without much toys.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Am not a big fan of Toyota nor Mitsubishi with their spartan approach.

But for that budget,- I'd go for the RAV4.... Or, the Forester.....

With any of these two, you're going to be one of the few lookers on the road.....

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    Duterte for President of the Philippines in 2016!
    25.1K:dog2:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    With that budget and age, I'd get a sporty midsizer. Hence, a mazda 6. Not too young and not too old. But that's just me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    OT: TS, 21 ka palang tapos yung budget >1.7M. Wow!!!! You must be very lucky rather blessed! Haha!

Fort o MS piliin mo I guess you will not be disappointed kase it will serve its purpose naman pero go for whatever your heart beats. ;) para walang hinayang sa huli ;)
    Less than 1.7m po budget ko. Sakto lang started saving since 10 palang ako for this hehehe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast