New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Will that be sir the 2.2-litre or the straight-penta 3.2-litre Ranger?

3.2L Penta

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    3.2L Penta
    Baka mga 1.5M yang penta, tapos 1.3 yung 2.2ltr.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Lets see once its already out of the market. For now mahirap pa masabi talaga yun pricing nila. If affordable and with in my reach i really want a penta matic for my own use. I really like the penta with its 1500 kgs load capacity. That will really help me alot in my hauling purposes.

Ganon lahat na 3.0 d4d hilux matakaw sa city driving kung loaded. Those australian comparison is not applicable here. There are no traffic to begin with at the outback, their fuel is much cleaner than ours. What matters most is the adaptabilty is the engines to our fuel. There are alot of issues with svc, injector pumps and etc when it comes to engine performance. So far so good for my truck since i havent encountered any problem with regards to fuel system. Just noticed this afternoon while convoy kami ng gtv namin along edsa, medyo distrubing kasi mausok na siya. Tawagan ko yun dealer come monday to complain.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    Lets see once its already out of the market. For now mahirap pa masabi talaga yun pricing nila. If affordable and with in my reach i really want a penta matic for my own use. I really like the penta with its 1500 kgs load capacity. That will really help me alot in my hauling purposes.

Ganon lahat na 3.0 d4d hilux matakaw sa city driving kung loaded. Those australian comparison is not applicable here. There are no traffic to begin with at the outback, their fuel is much cleaner than ours. What matters most is the adaptabilty is the engines to our fuel. There are alot of issues with svc, injector pumps and etc when it comes to engine performance. So far so good for my truck since i havent encountered any problem with regards to fuel system. Just noticed this afternoon while convoy kami ng gtv namin along edsa, medyo distrubing kasi mausok na siya. Tawagan ko yun dealer come monday to complain.

May traffic (flow of vehicles per se) naman sa Australia sir AKI, it's just free-flowing at the outbacks.

Those 4x4 test-runs are applicable also in the Philippines, giving you "indicatively" (that's why it is stated in the previous post "indicative", meaning estimated) on how each pickup sips fuel boss AKI.

You may refer to the Department of Energy's fuel econo-runs since 2002 where for the large part they were conducted along off-city roads, thus relatively, the traffic is also not as heavy like in the cities. Let alone sir AKI, they might even be traffic-enforcers ahead of these DOE test runs serving as "hawi-boys", who knows anyway apart from the DOE ;)

May not be the 3.0-litre Hilux D4-D during the 2008 DOE run as posted below, but you may somehow deduce that it sips lesser fuel than the 3.2-litre Strada/Monterosport. Or, could even be between the 2.5-litre Navara and the Strada, who knows?

Hehehehe.... Hindi lang mausok mga Mitsubishi L200 at Endeavour, may usok din maging mga CRDi diesels na Strada 4D56 standard (gaya ng 2010 Monterosport nila in-laws) and even the 4D56 with VGT

Ang lumang DMax 3.0 TD Intercooler 4JH1-TC series natin, kahit ito'y hindi pa CRDi gaya ng current 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ 4JJ1-TC, halos wala din usok ito kahit biritan mo pa. Bukod dito matipid pa sa consumo ng crudo. Malalakas comparatively mga L200, Endeavour at Strada kahit sa econo-run pa sila ilagay.

Kahit sa Department of Energy (DOE) fuel eco-run noong 2004 na kapanahunan ng mga nabanggit na pickups, sadyang malalakas mga Mitsubishi kumain ng crudo kahit halos 2.5-litre lang mga ito. Mas mainam pa ng kaunti ang 2.7-litre na Nissan Frontier
    http://www.doe.gov.ph/EE/Fuel%20Eco%20Run.pdf

ISUZU D-Max, 2999cc, manual transmision, 16.647 km/litre
    NISSAN Frontier, 2664cc, manual transmission, 14.966 km/litre
    MITSUBISHI Endeavor, 2477cc, manual transmission, 14.625 km/litre
    MITSUBISHI Strada, 2477cc, manual transmission, 13.689 km/litre

Sa 2008 DOE fuel eco-run na panahon na ng mga CRDi diesels sa Pinas, ganoon din sir Isketi
    http://www.doe.gov.ph/news/electrici...may%202008.pdf

ISUZU D-Max, 2500cc, manual transmission, 20.57 km/litre
    ISUZU Alterra, 3000cc, manual transmission 19.44 km/litre (the Alterra and the D-Max 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ share the same engine)
    TOYOTA Hilux, 2500cc, manual transmission, 19.12 km/litre
    MITSUBISHI Strada, 2500cc, manual transmission, 18.57 km/litre
    NISSAN Navara, 2500cc, manual transmission, 17.06 km/litre

MITSUBISHI Monterosport, 3200cc, automatic transmission, 13.05 km/litre

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    http://www.facebook.com/video/video....50411795112658

Frontier is Navarra rin di ba? minus the the gas engine

Quote Originally Posted by blue_gambit View Post
    Frontier is Navarra rin di ba? minus the the gas engine
    Navara and Frontier are the same vehicle, but in some countries, like Brazil, Navara is called Frontier because of a ***ual conotation of "vara"...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cripple_rooster View Post
    Navara and Frontier are the same vehicle, but in some countries, like Brazil, Navara is called Frontier because of a ***ual conotation of "vara"...
    Parang ang Mitsubishi Pajero sa mga Spanish-speaking countries, pinalitan nila ng Montero (hunter in English).

Pajero means jakulero in Filipino or wanker in slang English.... Tayong mga Pinoy naman bili ng bili ng Mitsubishi Jakulero

....Kaya parang tama nalang imitation natin noon na gumawa ang Pinoy ng Parejo na mukhang Mitsubishi Pajero

Going back, may diesel at gasoline variant ang Nissan Navara. Yung nasa Nissan USA advertisement ay 4.0-litre V6 yata iyon na Navara that they refer to as Frontier.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    New Ranger looks soft. Particularly the Front Bumper.

may diesel at gasoline variant ang Nissan Navara. Yung nasa Nissan USA advertisement ay 4.0-litre V6 yata iyon na Navara that they refer to as Frontier.
    There are also some 4-cylinder gasoline-powered versions for the Frontier. Currently the engine used is the KA24. I remember to have seen some assembled in Brazil for export.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    we sold our hilux for this

mas maganda ang ride.. mas malakas
    gls sport 4x4

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Help me choose? Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Toyota Hi-lux, Nissan Navara or Mitsu Strada?