New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Mga katsikot, Patulong naman, d ko malaman kung ano ang pipiliin ko Orlando Automatic (Gas) or Innova V (Diesel or gas) automatic? Plano ko kasing bumili by April at 1st car ko ito kaya ayaw kong magsisi.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Test drive both. Pero if you're going to ask me, wait mo for the facelifted Innova this February. Much better ang Innova G diesel for me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Ung Chevy Orlando, masikip ang 3rd row. Availability of spare parts is questionable. Though, sabi nung dealer sa akin na number 1 sila pag dating sa after sales service. Ganda ng dashboard and instrument panel of the Orlando. Okay ang porma ng Orlando, mukhang mini SUV at first glance.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Orlando is a good looking vehicle, but Chevy like many American car makers have a lot of reliability issues it now has lessened but I still do not trust Chevy.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Ung Chevy Orlando, masikip ang 3rd row. Availability of spare parts is questionable. Though, sabi nung dealer sa akin na number 1 sila pag dating sa after sales service. Ganda ng dashboard and instrument panel of the Orlando. Okay ang porma ng Orlando, mukhang mini SUV at first glance.

Many thanx Retz for the input, yan nga rin ang nagustuhan ko sa Orlando lalo na ang safety feature nila at ang exterior design.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist983k View Post
    Orlando is a good looking vehicle, but Chevy like many American car makers have a lot of reliability issues it now has lessened but I still do not trust Chevy.

yes, that is what comes first to my mind sa chevy. availability of parts and reliability issues. if TS, could take those risk then go ahead with the Orlando.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    The Orlando looks very similar to the Kia Carens!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mas practical ang Innova since the Orlando has no diesel variant (at least for the time being). And also since the Innova has more robust, truck-based underpinnings. Also, has anyone here test driven the Orlando? I'm wondering if it has also inherited the Cruze's horrible transmission.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Mas practical ang Innova since the Orlando has no diesel variant (at least for the time being). And also since the Innova has more robust, truck-based underpinnings. Also, has anyone here test driven the Orlando? I'm wondering if it has also inherited the Cruze's horrible transmission.
    Why what's the problem with the Cruze's transmission? I am also looking at this car but would like to research first if it's really a good buy!

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    Why what's the problem with the Cruze's transmission? I am also looking at this car but would like to research first if it's really a good buy!
    The Cruze is an excellent car, really. The only thing bad about it is the transmission. It doesn't seem to have brains in it. The odd gear ratios make the 1.8L accelerate very slowly, even slower than cars that have less power. And it makes the VCDi not blazingly fast as its supposed to be.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Chevrolet Orlando or Toyota Innova