New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi Guys,
    We're planning to buy new car (first) this year, kelan ba best month bumili yung dealers will throw their best deals. Sabi kasi ng iba December, me nababasa ako pag me lalabas na new model. Me specific month ba na naglalabas ng new models e.g Toyota?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Best time to buy if you're looking for big discounts is when the model is about to be changed. Otherwise, usually pareho lang ang discount range unless the car is a new release, is a hot item, or has limited stocks, give or take Php10K and a few freebies between dealers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    seconded!
    ask the sales people there if they have promos... for some dealers, they are secretive about these promos and don't openly advertise...
    you can also skim the printed and electronic ads..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    If you're not too particular about having the latest model; the best time to buy would be at the end of a model's life cycle or when the dealers are trying to get their old stocks out the door.

You'll get massive discounts and a lot of freebies.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    The best time is when you have comfortable finances and when you have decided which model you are going to take.

For me, it's not worth waiting for the discounts. If you can buy now, you have enjoyed months of driving before the dealers will offer you discounts/freebies. You can't even have assurance if you can wait for a discount.
    Last edited by confused shoes; February 27th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Model change would really bring on the discounts. End of the year would also have some good discounts and freebies as the dealers are trying to make their quotas.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Thanks for your inputs :-)

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Walang nagsabi kung kelan best time to buy

Usually new models (or next year's models) will start to arrive at dealerships around Sept/Oct months.
    Those times, present year's models will have a huge discount especially if the next year's models are already facelifted or a completely redesigned car.

OR when you are asking when is the right day of the month to buy, i'd suggest during the last weeks of the month when SAs need to move units in order to meet their quota.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    in addition kung mayron kang kadikit na insider working in car dearler like SA,agent etc pwede ka nilang mai-advise pag may magandang offers & discounts. That is also another best time to buy...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the best time is when these fabled discounts are being offered. it's not etched in the calendar, sir. you have to go out and actively ask them.
    some dealers do not advertise these, because they believe it will be even more difficult (in the long run) to get rid of the outgoing models. not every buyer wants the older model, even if it is selling for much less.. many buyers will wait for the incoming newer model, even if it is a bit more expensive..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Best Time to Buy?