1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Hi Folks,

Ask ko lang po sana ang suggestion nyo with this kind of requirements:

First Car
    Budget : 900K (no more)
    Family Size : 2 Adults, 2 children
    From Malabon (so minsan me baha)
    More on city driving 80%, yung remaining out of town.

Choices namin

Eco Sport (Pero sabi mahal daw ang maintenance)
    Vios 1.5G
    City
    Innova J Dsl (kaso lang parang kulang sa safety features, primary concern ko.)

me massuggest pa po ba kayo? Sorry second/thrid post ko po dito and please be gentle

More Power.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MODERATOR'S NOTE: TS, when starting a thread, please make sure that your title gives enough idea on your topic.

I changed your title from "Best" to "Best First Car 900k max Budget"

Last edited by _Cathy_; September 24th, 2014 at 06:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    If I were you, I'd get the Ecosport. Very useful especially during the rainy season and you're living in Malabon as you say. Good looking vehicle, nice design, with good features as well. Just get the Trend M/T version * Php 825K. Fits your budget too.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    This is noted _Cathy_

*jedi13 - Hindi ba mahal ang maintenance ng Eco? Actually yun ang first choice namin, pero me nagsabi na in case need ng pyesa, laging casa lang daw and per order basis.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle View Post
    This is noted _Cathy_

*jedi13 - Hindi ba mahal ang maintenance ng Eco? Actually yun ang first choice namin, pero me nagsabi na in case need ng pyesa, laging casa lang daw and per order basis.
    For any brand new car, you'll most likely have your repairs done in the casa anyway.

Even if you get a Vios or City, if something goes wrong, you'll send it to the casa right?

Also, maintenance cost isn't very far for the Ford compared to the others. Don't be too scared because of this - just a few thousand pesos twice a year.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Get the Innova mas maganda pa rin ang malaki, reliable at maraming parts.

Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    For any brand new car, you'll most likely have your repairs done in the casa anyway.

Even if you get a Vios or City, if something goes wrong, you'll send it to the casa right?

Also, maintenance cost isn't very far for the Ford compared to the others. Don't be too scared because of this - just a few thousand pesos twice a year.

Ang tanong gaano katagal dumating yung parts?
    Last edited by Syuryuken; September 24th, 2014 at 07:46 PM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    Ang tanong gaano katagal dumating yung parts?

Get the Innova mas maganda pa rin ang malaki, reliable at maraming parts.
    Turbo ng Ford ko less than 1 week ang turnaround time ng repair. Also, how often ba masira ang brand new car? Kaya ka naman bumili ng brand new kasi usually wala naman sakit sa ulo yan. I'm not particularly fond of worrying about events with low probabilities of happening.

In any case, I also prefer the Innova if you can live without the creature comforts. Safety naman is not an issue since the Innova J already has airbags and ABS. But the Ecosport is cheaper and has a lot of useful features. Also much less of a daddy car.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    +1 sa Innova

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    My suggestion just get the innova
    since your 4 in the family
    it has bigger space,fuel efficient
    for the base model may dual airbags na sya
    if you want to have more luxury
    will you consider the Innova E priced at 999k pesos
    btw the innova can fit 8 people comfortably incase
    you want to bring your inlaws w/ you during trips
    and it has 9 cupholders
    it has ample space in the third row
    and still have enough space when 3rd row chairs are raised

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Turbo ng Ford ko less than 1 week ang turnaround time ng repair. Also, how often ba masira ang brand new car? Kaya ka naman bumili ng brand new kasi usually wala naman sakit sa ulo yan. I'm not particularly fond of worrying about events with low probabilities of happening.

In any case, I also prefer the Innova if you can live without the creature comforts. Safety naman is not an issue since the Innova J already has airbags and ABS. But the Ecosport is cheaper and has a lot of useful features. Also much less of a daddy car.

Ford Everest ba? tagal na yan dito sa Pinas kahit sa sari-sari store may mabibili kang piyesa niyan yung Ecosport kelan lang na release aftermarket accessories nga wala pang masyado piyesa pa kaya at hindi porke bago walang masisira meron at merong factory defect. Yung Everest ng bayaw ng utol ko inabot ng limang buwan bago dumating yung actuator sa power window that was 2004 pa bagong labas lang ang Everest dito.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast