New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Kung ako lang, I'll get the City VX. Coz it is probably the most enjoyable vehicle to drive among your list. Kung bibili ka nga ng mataas na kotse, will you risk it when flooding occurs? bumabaha din sa amin sa Pasig, and I own a high enough SUV(Montero Sport) but my suv never experienced flooding higher than the gutter level. Kasi when I know a typhoon is coming, SOP na sa akin na imove yung mga kotse to higher ground.

The city feels very hightech and would probably take a while before other cars catch up with it's gadgets. The space is also good using the city, and I'm sure your kids would love that extra leg room. What is also important is the driving feel. If you enjoy what you drive, it will inspire you in a lot of ways

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Kung ako lang, I'll get the City VX. Coz it is probably the most enjoyable vehicle to drive among your list. Kung bibili ka nga ng mataas na kotse, will you risk it when flooding occurs? bumabaha din sa amin sa Pasig, and I own a high enough SUV(Montero Sport) but my suv never experienced flooding higher than the gutter level. Kasi when I know a typhoon is coming, SOP na sa akin na imove yung mga kotse to higher ground.

The city feels very hightech and would probably take a while before other cars catch up with it's gadgets. The space is also good using the city, and I'm sure your kids would love that extra leg room. What is also important is the driving feel. If you enjoy what you drive, it will inspire you in a lot of ways
    If you want an inspiring drive go for a Suzuki Swift, Ford Fiesta, or Mazda 2.

The City isn't all that sporty for me, and this has proven true across all generations of Cities I've driven. That's just not the car's identity.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ts ayaw mo ng sylphy?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

The City isn't all that sporty for me, and this has proven true across all generations of Cities I've driven. That's just not the car's identity.
    +1 on this. I never did find the City as sporty. It's a boring drive but it's a good utility car (lots of space for a sub-compact, big trunk, fuel efficient). If you want a zippy and fun drive for less than 900k, get the Fiesta Ecoboost. It would surely put a smile on your face when you floor that pedal and the car just scoots off.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Thanks guys sa suggestions nyo.

Nung nakita ko ang City sa PIMS, maganda nga sya, actually that time, between City, Vios and Mazda 3 yung pinagpipilian namin. Later on we realized na, this car baka 4-5 years pa mapalitan, and with the age of my daughters, mukhang maliit na yung car, that's why we look sa 7 seater, kaya na consider namin ang Innova and yung suggestion nga, Spin and Ertiga, ngayon, mag window shop kami this weekend until mid October to decide talaga which one.

More on office and outof town din kasi pag weekend, so kailangan din ng additional space.

Right now, I got an offer from Toyota, and nag aask pa din ng other offers sa ibang dealers. Then once ok bak ifile na namin sa company, benefits kasi ng company eh.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    It is very subjective pre. I like the City because I am a gadgets guy. Like the Paddle Shifters, Start/Stop Button, Touch Screen A/C and Monitor etc. I enjoy these the same way I like my gadgets from my Home Theater gears, Home Audio, Car Audio etc.

I find these features more useful too seeing how bad the traffic is here in Metro Manila.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuttle View Post
    Hi Folks,

Ask ko lang po sana ang suggestion nyo with this kind of requirements:

First Car
    Budget : 900K (no more)
    Family Size : 2 Adults, 2 children
    From Malabon (so minsan me baha)
    More on city driving 80%, yung remaining out of town.

Choices namin

Eco Sport (Pero sabi mahal daw ang maintenance)
    Vios 1.5G
    City
    Innova J Dsl (kaso lang parang kulang sa safety features, primary concern ko.)

me massuggest pa po ba kayo? Sorry second/thrid post ko po dito and please be gentle

More Power.
    Sa choices mo chairman, I'd probably go with the EcoSport Trend MT. But with 2 kids already, you would probably need a third row or lots of luggage space. And since minsan bumabaha sa inyo, I suggest get a car with higher clearance. If kaya i-stretch ang budget, mukhang bagay ung MU-X sa needs/requirements mo.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Tama, IsuzuMu X-rated nalang!

Pero kapag tinataasan ang budget, dadami ulit mga options, lalo kang mahihirapan. Ahaha!

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Innova diesel talaga ako...most versatile...tipid sa krudo pero sakto lang hatak, kaya magsakay ng pito,walo pag puro payat, kung magisa ka naman o dalawa lang kayo, di masyado malaki, sakto lang height, pag inabot ka ng biglang ulan at tumaas yubig ng konti kahit papaano may lusot..madami piyesa at maraming mekaniko kaya gumawa, di maselan baga.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardson Chan View Post
    Sa choices mo chairman, I'd probably go with the EcoSport Trend MT. But with 2 kids already, you would probably need a third row or lots of luggage space. And since minsan bumabaha sa inyo, I suggest get a car with higher clearance. If kaya i-stretch ang budget, mukhang bagay ung MU-X sa needs/requirements mo.
    Yup tama Sonn, pero malayo sa budget ang MuX.. nakita ko na to sa personal, solve talaga he he he he...

For the Eco, na consider din namin yan, pero yun nga.. walang 3rd row. Kaya ang shortlist nag fall sa Spin and Innova.

Thanks for your inputs.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast