New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    If you were to choose between the 2, which one will you get? And why? Don't mean to make any grudges here between owners of the two cars. I just want to hear your opinions. I have been hearing a lot regarding the suspension of the City being "matagtag", how about the jazz? No fanboy comments please. Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 5000rpm View Post
    If you were to choose between the 2, which one will you get? And why? Don't mean to make any grudges here between owners of the two cars. I just want to hear your opinions. I have been hearing a lot regarding the suspension of the City being "matagtag", how about the jazz? No fanboy comments please. Thanks.
    Jazz ang kukunin ko mas gusto ko kasi ang form ng hatchback cars.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Am getting a City E 1.5 CVT tomorrow. Chose this over the Jazz as I wanted a boot for more security as well as the discounts offered by the dealer.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Jazz gk owner for 2 months here. Compared both when i was still shopping around. The gk is also matagtag for some but for me, it's just right for better handling and doesn't feel cheap. My '01 rav4 is a lot stiffer. Don't expect it to be as spongy as an altis, though. If 3 passengers will be sitting in the back often, get a city. If you want a higher armrest, get a city. If you want more headroom, go for jazz. If you want more fun factor, get a jazz. If it will be used as your main family car and you are not into aftermarket accessories and add-ons, city may be a better choice.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    I've been driving my City E CVT for almost 4 months now and hindi naman siya matagtag. My fuel consumption is around 10.8k/l dahil traffic lagi ako sa edsa.
    I chose the City then kahit alam kong lalabas na rin ang new Jazz dahil I needed the trunk space for my baby's stroller plus groceries.
    It would depend on your needs which one is more suited to you

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Took me a long time to decide between the 2 din pero i went with the jazz because i wanted a hatch and may innova naman for the family. I'll be getting my 1.5V in a few days. I was actually tempted by the discounts being offered sa city kaso when i saw the jazz upclose talagang mas may dating sya sakin. Mahal ba pms ng city and jazz or maintenance ng honda in general?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I got the jazz vx . Im a sucker for hatchbacks. They just make me feel a hell of a lot younger. The looks and utility beat a sedan any day for me.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Similar lang sa other car dealers ang maintenance cost ng Honda. Mas mura pa in some cases kasi every 6 mos. lang PMS.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    guys nasa magkano na po ba discount sa city and jazz ngayon?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I got my City with a 25k discount.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast