New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I'd pick the new Santa Fe. Hmm we're starting to have a trailblazer fanboy here

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by S-U-V View Post
    I'd pick the new Santa Fe. Hmm we're starting to have a trailblazer fanboy here
    I like both, in fact pasok na naman ang Santa Fe sa choices for the replacement ng Volvo S40 namin next year. Talo talaga ang Santa Fe sa Trailblazer in terms of space. Kaya nga in my previous posts I mentioned their similarities and differences. How does that make me a fanboy? Kaya think before you post and read my previous post muna bago humirit.

KDM Santa Fe in Creamy White please!
    Last edited by numbah5; October 15th, 2012 at 06:52 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yep, Its starting to get ugly....any thread with a montero, sta fe and fortuner is bound to get reaaallly bad.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Yep, Its starting to get ugly....any thread with a montero, sta fe and fortuner is bound to get reaaallly bad.
    Yep, di muna ako magpopost dito. Baka may humirit dyan na fanboy ako ng trailblazer. Saka na lang ako magpopost kung may maling hirit dito. Tagal ko na rin pansin na basta car comparo tapos may Montero, Santa Fe at Fortuner, pumapangit dahil may sari-sariling fanboys.

BTW, nakakamiss tuloy yung "3rd world" comment.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    By the way, saw this on youtube. Very interesting HARD CORE 4x4 test of the Trailblazer vs Montero GTV vs Fortuner V. This was a Hard core test. very interesting 10 minute viewing. Its in Thai but the video shows everything you need to see . Even close ups of the obstacle course / wading / etc / hills / etc.

The Trailblazer won by a mile. Magaling talaga pala ito! Pinakakulelat yung Montero GTV. Of course this was again purely for 4x4 hard core driving. Not for normal driving.

Quote Originally Posted by jonybern19 View Post
    Napannod ko ang video na yan, langya laglag ang montero eh.
    Kung ako pipili between SF and TB, sa SF ako kaso ang pinaka malaking turn off sa kanila ay PMS pero sabi nga ni SG bakit ka susunod sa 5km or 3months kung pwede naman every 10km!
    Hahah sadyang nilaglag ang MS.
    Hindi maingat ang gumawa ng bias na video.

Paano hindi titigil ang MS eh brake ang apak instead na sa accelerator. Look carefully sa 6:26 ng video, nabahura daw pero bakit nakailaw ang brake light? Pati yung third brake light nakasindi rin.

Ganyan siguro kalakas ang brake ng MS. Maski basa at maputik kayang patigilin ang MS?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bias yung test hahaha! ill get an sf anytime! ang ganda e!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin3000 View Post
    bias yung test hahaha! ill get an sf anytime! ang ganda e!
    Nakita ko din sa trinoma kahapon yung sf, sobrang nagandahan din ako. Kaya lang hindi ba parang overpriced? 1.7m na yung 4x2 a/t.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    How can numbah5 be a fanboy? Look at his avatar.... Hehe. I would think that he is objective since he already owns a montero and can admit that the trailblazer is better.
    And I already test drove the new SF courtesy of Hancars. My only gripe with the new SF is that luggage became a bit smaller than the 2nd generation. But it is fun to drive, nimble steering, typical of what you expect from Korean SUVs. What I'm waiting for is for the Trailblazer to be ready for test drive, especially the LTZ variant. I just want to confirm C! Magazine's claim that the ride and handling are comparable to Korean SUVs. But I already admit that the Trailblazer is miles ahead from the Montero kaya nga I'm excited for ours to finally arrive at our garage so that I could do a more objective comparison between the 2 competitors.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    How can numbah5 be a fanboy? Look at his avatar.... Hehe. I would think that he is objective since he already owns a montero and can admit that the trailblazer is better.
    Hindi sya fanboy, he exhibits a behaviour than is otherwise known as in-love

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Hindi sya fanboy, he exhibits a behaviour than is otherwise known as in-love

Oh really now OB.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast