New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo728 View Post
    Yes, I had my TB replaced with an HU with GPS and rear camera.
    *jojo728, did you buy yours at Goldcars Banawe? And also, please join our discussions at the Trailblazer thread. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Would be good to know what kind of promos/discounts these three cars are offering for year-end sales closing. I'm shopping for one of these three within this month.

I hear that Mitsubishi has generous cash discounts for their 4x4 Montero AT. Looks have been about the same (except the grill) since 2008 launch.
    Hyundai has been showing commercial TV ads of Santa Fe, which means they have a lot of stock and will probably have some promo at year-end to clear stocks. I've seen several on the road already.
    Chevrolet on the other hand does not have any kind of promo, and line is quite long for the Trailblazer 4x4 AT. Is it a good buy now? Or later?

Anyone who can confirm or has more info on December promos for these three car choices? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Ganda nung bago na Santa Fe parang Tucson na malaki, hindi pa mausok. Yung trailblazer ganda din, kaso parang naliliitan ako sa gulong niya at wala pako gaano nakakasabay sa kalsada. Yoko na recommend yung montero kahit meron kami,puro bad experiences ang inabot namin.

- - - Updated - - -

Ganda nung bago na Santa Fe parang Tucson na malaki, hindi pa mausok. Yung trailblazer ganda din, kaso parang naliliitan ako sa gulong niya at wala pako gaano nakakasabay sa kalsada. Yoko na recommend yung montero kahit meron kami,puro bad experiences ang inabot namin.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Would be good to know what kind of promos/discounts these three cars are offering for year-end sales closing. I'm shopping for one of these three within this month.

I hear that Mitsubishi has generous cash discounts for their 4x4 Montero AT. Looks have been about the same (except the grill) since 2008 launch.
    Hyundai has been showing commercial TV ads of Santa Fe, which means they have a lot of stock and will probably have some promo at year-end to clear stocks. I've seen several on the road already.
    Chevrolet on the other hand does not have any kind of promo, and line is quite long for the Trailblazer 4x4 AT. Is it a good buy now? Or later?

Anyone who can confirm or has more info on December promos for these three car choices? Thanks.
    Supply lines for the Trailblazer will normalize this month according to TCCCI.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleepy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The TrailB has 2 tire and wheel sizes: 18s for the top of the line 2.8L LTZ 4x4 A/T and 16s for the base 2.5L LT 4x2 M/T
    Last edited by numbah5; December 2nd, 2012 at 01:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012

At plus PhP1.3 M to PhP1.7 M, sulit na sulit ang perang pinag-paguran ng bibili sa all-new Trailblazer

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...llpaper_03.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...llpaper_04.jpg

Cheers!

Last edited by d_mac; December 2nd, 2012 at 08:29 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Yoko na recommend yung montero kahit meron kami,puro bad experiences ang inabot namin.
    Pwede bang malaman specifically ano mga naging problema mo sa Montero? Product defects ba o dealer/service center issue? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

At plus PhP1.3 M to PhP1.7 M, sulit na sulit ang perang pinag-paguran ng bibili sa all-new Trailblazer
    May I ask po what makes it sulit na sulit for P1.7M? Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Yoko na recommend yung montero kahit meron kami,puro bad experiences ang inabot namin.

No comment, your honour

Cheers!

Last edited by d_mac; December 2nd, 2012 at 09:35 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...llpaper_03.jpg

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...llpaper_04.jpg

Cheers!

Yung bang twin video na overhead console ay standard sa lahat ng variant?
    O option lang yan at additional upgrade?
    1.7M ba ang TOTL na TB? Akala ko nasa 1.8M.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post

May I ask po what makes it sulit na sulit for P1.7M? Thanks.

Just a brief chief,

If you wish a relatively NEW ENGINE, get the all-new Chevrolet Trailblazer. In comparison, the Fortuner 3.0 D-4D engine is a 2001 base model powerplant, while the Fortuner 2.5 D-4D engine is a 2004 design, the Alterra 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ engine is also a 2004 base model powerplant, the current Philippine-issue Everest 3.0 TDCi comes with a 2007 base model powerplant from Mazda, while the Monterosport 2.5 Di-D non- VGT and GT-V engine is an old 1986 base model powerplant that was mated with an intercooler, a common-rail, an EGR, and series of different turbochargers over a period of 3 decades. While a lot of them smoke less visually to even nil, the Monetrosport's engine billows out the most smoke from time to time, which is much more so pronounced when one presses suddenly the accelerator pedal.

If you wish to have the SAFEST mid-size SUV of the bunch, get the Chevrolet Trailblazer as this SUV, just like its pickup-variant, the Colorado, has the highest safety rating for passengers in an event of severe collision or impact.

Cheers!