New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Kumusta ngayon parts availability of Chevy now a days?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by automot0 View Post
    montero pa din
    As the most popular in terms of sales volume (next only to small VIOS), Montero must be doing something right.

So far, isa pa lang nakikita kong new TBZ sa daan. Dumating na kaya yung stocks that SAs have mentioned too be arriving in mid Nov?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    As the most popular in terms of sales volume (next only to small VIOS), Montero must be doing something right.

So far, isa pa lang nakikita kong new TBZ sa daan. Dumating na kaya yung stocks that SAs have mentioned too be arriving in mid Nov?
    I've seen 5. 2 brown LTZs (one is RTS's), 1 gray LTZ, 1 white LT, 1 black LTZ.

Montero Sport is very popular because Mitsubishi has introduced new base A/T and M/T variants a few months ago that has the same HU as the higher variants but lacks the GPS function (though you can activate it by buying the SD card from Winterpine for 5.5k pesos) and the MID function of the higher variants. It also uses the non VGT version of the 2.5 4D56 engine. It also has body colored side mirror covers with integrated LED turn lamps, which the top of the line GTV variant also has (but the side mirror covers are chromed).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *numbah5. Buti pa si chevy.. 10K kms ang interval ng PMS..

Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    As per *steer and *RTS, they have recorded a very efficient FC for their Trailblazers. *steer recorded an 8.79 km/l city driving FC and 15.14 km/l mixed city and highway FC Manila-Batangas V.V. on his 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Trailblazer, and *RTS recorded a 13.2 km/l mixed city and highway FC Caloocan-Tagaytay V.V. on his 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Trailblazer.

PMS cost, I think the Trailblazer wins because of its 10,000 km PMS interval, and the 1st PMS is at 10,000 kms. I also inquired about its initial PMS cost, using the 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Colorado as basis. 8.9k pesos including FS oil, labor and the parts that will be replaced.

Ride and handling, the SF wins by a slim margin from the Trailblazer and by a wide margin from the Montero Sport because it has a monococque unibody construction, and is more compact than the 2.

Functionality, the Trailblazer has the biggest cargo area even when the 3rd row seats are folded up

- - - Updated - - -

As per *steer and *RTS, they have recorded a very efficient FC for their Trailblazers. *steer recorded an 8.79 km/l city driving FC and 15.14 km/l mixed city and highway FC Manila-Batangas V.V. on his 2.5 LT 4x2 M/T Trailblazer, and *RTS recorded a 13.2 km/l mixed city and highway FC Caloocan-Tagaytay V.V. on his 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Trailblazer.

PMS cost, I think the Trailblazer wins because of its 10,000 km PMS interval, and the 1st PMS is at 10,000 kms. I also inquired about its initial PMS cost, using the 2.8 LTZ 4x4 A/T Colorado as basis. 8.9k pesos including FS oil, labor and the parts that will be replaced.

Ride and handling, the SF wins by a slim margin from the Trailblazer and by a wide margin from the Montero Sport because it has a monococque unibody construction, and is more compact than the 2.

Functionality, the Trailblazer has the biggest cargo area even when the 3rd row seats are folded up

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012

Chevrolet Trailblazer, ABSOLUTELY!

APPROVED WITHOUT THINKING!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    You can add the ladder-type design of the Trailblazer's chasis for durability and safety; 800mm water-wading capability (for sudden rush to flooded areas); the ride is better than Montero and Fortuner (add ko na ito)... SF has a nice ride just for the city driving, but my friend's 2010 (SF) already had a clicking noise under the hood during braking.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    *jojo728.. Maybe that is a caliper bolt issue. Minor problem. Anyway, despite the minor hiccups of the 2.5 Gen SF, madami pa siyang followers. Kaya nga may santa fe club.. Plus, (this is not to start a bash war), wala akong nakita or nabasa sa forum, na maiitim agad ang usok ng SF or nag stall siya due to a faulty fuel pump or bigla nag sudden accelerate... Ask mo si *starexgold.. hindi nya masyadong nasusundan ang PMS, pero hataw pa din ang 2.5 Gen SF nya.

You cannot compare the 2.5 Gen SF and the 3rd Gen SF. Coz this is a totally new platform...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

Chevrolet Trailblazer, ABSOLUTELY!

APPROVED WITHOUT THINKING!

I saw a display at Greenbelt 3.. Upgraded na yung HU nya at may 2nd row lcd tv.. Buti pa si TB pwede mo na upgrade ang HU.. Whereas, the only option for now with the 2013 Santa Fe, is to get those OEM HU (china made)..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    I saw a display at Greenbelt 3.. Upgraded na yung HU nya at may 2nd row lcd tv.. Buti pa si TB pwede mo na upgrade ang HU.. Whereas, the only option for now with the 2013 Santa Fe, is to get those OEM HU (china made)..
    Yes, I had my TB replaced with an HU with GPS and rear camera.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Madali ba magpalit? Any 2 din HU, pasok?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast