New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Have decided to get the 2011 Vios. Still choosing between J or E though. Is the extra 60,000 for the e worth it?

add ons:

Alloy mags
    color keyes- door handles and side mirrors
    ABS-Anti lock braking system
    Upgraded Audio System
    Vehicle Security System and Wireless doorlock
    2 color variants added - black or beige (eto actually main concern ko)

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I'd say go for the E. I think that sa ABS/alarm/mags palang, sulit na.

ABS - Safety feature to help you in the event you need to brake hard. If your brake locks up on the J, bka bangga maabot mo hehe. Mapagastos pa.

Alloy mags - Mas hindi mananakaw. Yung hubcaps andaling tanggalin e, and looks better.

Color keyed door handles / side mirrors - mahirap ipintura yung black plastic ng J in the future.

Security System / Wireless doorlock - Convenience and better theft deterrent. Minsan hassle magpa wire ng aftermarket alarm lalo sa labas. You void your electrical warranty in the process too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I agree. The ABS feature on the E is already worth the extra 60K. Go for the E and be happy.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I agree. The ABS feature on the E is already worth the extra 60K. Go for the E and be happy.
    Ako rin sa E variant na. Kung budget ang hanap mo, J ka na lang. Wala nga lang ABS na kaka sabi ni mda kapag nag lock yun brakes. Nasa pag iingat ng driver kapag wala ABS ang kotse.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    I'd say go for the E. I think that sa ABS/alarm/mags palang, sulit na.

ABS - Safety feature to help you in the event you need to brake hard. If your brake locks up on the J, bka bangga maabot mo hehe. Mapagastos pa.

Alloy mags - Mas hindi mananakaw. Yung hubcaps andaling tanggalin e, and looks better.

Color keyed door handles / side mirrors - mahirap ipintura yung black plastic ng J in the future.

Security System / Wireless doorlock - Convenience and better theft deterrent. Minsan hassle magpa wire ng aftermarket alarm lalo sa labas. You void your electrical warranty in the process too.
    Yun 2011 J variant non, Dual airbags ba o single pa rin? And yun stereo parahas siya ng E variant?

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Since pera mo naman yan, go for the Vios E.... Happy hunting!

Do take note J and E- Single Airbag, E - Upgraded stereo system pero pwede ito gawing touchscreen (dealer option), J - Yung stereo system ay similar sa Toyota Innova?? or 1-DIN?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Since pera mo naman yan, go for the Vios E.... Happy hunting!

Do take note J and E- Single Airbag, E - Upgraded stereo system pero pwede ito gawing touchscreen (dealer option), J - Yung stereo system ay similar sa Toyota Innova?? or 1-DIN?
    Similar sa Innova sir.

8. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by drich_enriquez View Post
    Similar sa Innova sir.
    Ganun ba??? Siguro it's in the TS to weigh in his options.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    +100
    ABS (Anti-lock Brake System) will help the car brake evenly and quickly in panic/collision avoidance situations...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Actually mas maganda pa nga stereo ng J kaysa E. Kasi sa J may AUX port maskin 1-din lang, 2-din nga sa E wala namang AUX...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2011 Toyota Vios J or E?