New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    when i saw the mitsubishi bigwigs looking over the innova in the otis casa back in 2005, i knew the innova would be a winner. but i did not dream it would be a runaway champion..
    kinda what the first mustang did to ford.. good design.. good looks.. good engine.. and almost perfect lack of assembly glitches..
    mebbe the coming mirage will do for mitsu what the innova did for toyo..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    crosswind na. kapag nabaha konting pagpag lang ok na.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    when i saw the mitsubishi bigwigs looking over the innova in the otis casa back in 2005, i knew the innova would be a winner. but i did not dream it would be a runaway champion..
    kinda what the first mustang did to ford.. good design.. good looks.. good engine.. and almost perfect lack of assembly glitches..
    mebbe the coming mirage will do for mitsu what the innova did for toyo..
    tingin ko rin sa mirage ganun e. but the thing with innova, ang daming variants from J to V, diesel and gas, AT and MT. so you have a very wide variety to choose from that depends on your needs.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Innova Diesel na higher variant E or G para maiba.

You get good toys na ata with the G haha

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Innova Diesel na higher variant E or G para maiba.

You get good toys na ata with the G haha
    Thanks for the inputs guys. I finally got an approval from my grandfather's partner. We're going to settle for an Innova E diesel. Quite realistically, it's really what I need. Sturdy, seats 7, good combo of power and economy and Toyota resale and ease of maintenance. I just need yellow fogs on top of the standard 2.5E. :D

Now, for those looking for a 2007, all stock, blaze red, 'batak na batak' (160-170kph, no sweat hehe)na Innova gas. Please don't hesitate to PM me.

;)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    youll miss running upt to 180, I think d4d runs up to 160 only.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I topped at 185-ish km/h one time in star toll, i think top speed na yun, very near the redline eh. Kaso hirap kuha pics pag ganun na hahaha!

Awwww... gang 160kph lang? bitin sa mindanao highway yan! kahit star toll
    Last edited by basti08; September 6th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Same with our case a few months ago,- we were looking at Crosswind(1st option), Adventure(2nd option) and lastly Innova, for our 7/8-rider short/medium daily haul. (We have a 9/10-seater GS for our long haul)....

We ended up with a Toyota badge, although I am not a fan of Toyota.......Yup, right placement of the product in the market...

My only complaint is that it uses the outdated 4A/T. When doing 100KPH, RPM is at 3000. Our other 5A/T gasoline ride is only at 2000RPM for the same speed.

16.8K:laundry:
    Last edited by CVT; September 6th, 2012 at 10:04 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Same with our case a few months ago,- we were looking at Crosswind(1st option), Adventure(2nd option) and lastly Innova, for our 7/8-rider short/medium daily haul. (We have a 9/10-seater GS for our long haul)....

We ended up with a Toyota badge, although I am not a fan of Toyota.......Yup, right placement of the product in the market...

My only complaint is that it uses the outdated 4A/T. When doing 100KPH, RPM is at 3000. Our other 5A/T gasoline ride is only at 2000RPM for the same speed.

16.8K:laundry:
    That's why the MT is better (almost 15km/ltr h-way w/ ave of 100kph) but for MM's traffic, puwede na yang 4AT. hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Solved the problem with my old college bestfriend. The Mitsubishi Adventure.

We decided to keep the Innova still for the lack of decent offer. We thus will just give this to our agent in Mindanao for keeping. Thus, I will have a car for use in Mindanao. And the good thing is, I will get to keep my peppy Innova for Luzon trips. :D

We took the GLX SE variant.

I like the simple yet good graphics HU with NAVI function

I like how peppy it is for a pre-chambered (non crdi) diesel unit. An Adventure classic trait.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast