New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    sir ok naman yan Sentra and Corolla, for me lamang ng Sentra is sa price makakakuha ka mas bago bago model vs sa Corolla, GLi all power na yan vs sa XE power steering lang ata and regarding fuel efficient if more on highway driving ka ill go for Gli more power, if konti lang difference nun price ng Gli and XE sa Gli na ko, regarding sa all power na hanap mo, try to look un mga Sentra 95-99 makakakuha ka dyan all power even un side mirror nag fold, Corolla or Sentra wala bad choice dyan sir piliin mo nalang un trim na magustuhan mo plus of course fresh un unit di laspag, if sa Corolla go for Gli, if sa Sentra go for Super Saloon or Super Touring para mas pormado na

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Sir, ask ko lang po kung ano ang pagkakaiba ng S4 supersaloon at S4 lang? dami ko po nakikita sa ayosdito eh. need help for choosing 1 'coz i'm planning to buy this december po. And this would be my very first car if ever.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    mga Sir, ano po opinion nyo sa Nissan Altima?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boogiemeister05 View Post
    mga Sir, ano po opinion nyo sa Nissan Altima?
    Ano pong model ng Altima? Sa office po namin 05 Altima 2.4 ... ang lakas sa Gas.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The only Altima that ever became locally available was the early to mid 90s 1st gen Altima. Its a nice car, actually. Very comfortable and with lots of punch courtesy of the well-respected SR20DE engine. But then only very few were sold and parts is a very big headache, which is why its resale value plummeted so much lower than it really is worth. If you're getting this, you might as well get the Cefiro instead.

The S4 is the B14 Sentra which was available from around 1995-2001. What you probably see are the many different variants that were available. From what I can remember there are the 1.3L FE (carbureted), 1.4L EX Saloon (EFI), and 1.6L Super Saloon, Super Touring, SE Saloon, GTS, and later on the Exalta SLA and STA. The 1.6L variants differ mainly in trim, included equipment and with the Exalta models, more comfortable suspension settings.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    The only Altima that ever became locally available was the early to mid 90s 1st gen Altima. Its a nice car, actually. Very comfortable and with lots of punch courtesy of the well-respected SR20DE engine. But then only very few were sold and parts is a very big headache, which is why its resale value plummeted so much lower than it really is worth. If you're getting this, you might as well get the Cefiro instead.

The S4 is the B14 Sentra which was available from around 1995-2001. What you probably see are the many different variants that were available. From what I can remember there are the 1.3L FE (carbureted), 1.4L EX Saloon (EFI), and 1.6L Super Saloon, Super Touring, SE Saloon, GTS, and later on the Exalta SLA and STA. The 1.6L variants differ mainly in trim, included equipment and with the Exalta models, more comfortable suspension settings.
    Lahat na sabi na bro! Idol talaga si GTI!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Good day mga sir! Newbie Lang po. Same question. I have a Toyota Corolla XL '94, and my friend want to sell his Nissan Sentra Series 4 model 2000. What do you think mga sir? Is it worth it na palitan ko yung Corolla ko? Tipid kasi sa Fuel Consumption yung Corolla and I have no idea sa Nissan. And his giving it to me 130K.

Actually it's a Corolla XL 94 vs Nissan S4 2000 vs Civic LXI 97

Concern:

Nissan - Fuel Consumption and Parts availability

Civic - Medyo namamahalan Lang ako since they offer it to me 170K flat.

Very much appreciate mga inputs and opinions nyo, Balak ko kase talaga magpalit, but cyempre dun sa medyo makakatipid po. Thank you so much...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    they're all good cars. i think you're all just bored with your cars, that's why you are thinking of replacing it.
    my tip: keep your old car. there's nothing wrong with it.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Mga sir, newbie here... planning to buy my first car and am looking for exalta, pwede ko po bang malaman kung ano average fuel consumption ng exalta (AT) version for CITY and HIGHWAY driving? appreciate your feedback mga sir

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mga sir, newbie here... planning to buy my first car and am looking for exalta, pwede ko po bang malaman kung ano average fuel consumption ng exalta (AT) version for CITY and HIGHWAY driving? appreciate your feedback mga sir

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Help please

Bank repo 2007 toyota altis 1.6j or 1997 nissan sentra with SR16ve. loaded.

thanks po sa reply

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Help please

Bank repo 2007 toyota altis 1.6j or 1997 nissan sentra with SR16ve. loaded.

thanks po sa reply

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Toyota Corolla VS. Nissan Sentra (for a second hand car) Enlighten me please!