New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Didn't go through. Plowed the money into an just-incorporated business venture instead and delayed the hopes of a sportscar until the next generation NSX goes into production. Less vroom vroom muna and more cash cow muna. If they have the 458 Italia on their sights, I doubt it'll be a 400BHP 3000cc something V6 strapped with electrical motors lang. I'd say 500BHP is more like it if Honda carefully massages that engine for better power per displacement. Still, that instant torque at 0RPM should be a force to be reckoned. But since hindi naman instant ROI ang mga start-ups, heck, I might even wait for the next R36 if need be.

I have a thing for mid-engined cars, you see. Was at Porsche in EDSA last month and was updated that the GTS variant was coming in early 2015 (might be Dec 2014). Problem is, it's nearing the base model 911 with a price tag of Php7.8m. They'll be phasing out the Boxster S so it's either the 7.8m GTS model or the base Php5.5m Boxster model.
    Last edited by jhnkvn; November 25th, 2014 at 05:22 AM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Does anyone know a GTR R32 being sold besides that 1 car on sulit? Thanks!! I dont mind any version of skyline too, as long as its 2 doors

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenson211 View Post
    Does anyone know a GTR R32 being sold besides that 1 car on sulit? Thanks!! I dont mind any version of skyline too, as long as its 2 doors
    I'm kinda confused, you are looking for a GTR R32 but at the same time "don't mind any version of skyline, as long as its 2 doors".

Actually, authentic GT-Rs are rare in the Ph. Most you see in Manila streets with GT-R badges are just posers (non-GTR variants with GTR emblems). But if you know what a GT-R looks like, you can immediately tell. Eg. it has wider bodies. The GT-R has this beefy masculine stance compared to skyline Gts, Gtt etc. You can find these legit Rs on connections, enthusiasts usually knows who is selling nice sportscars like these. And yes, at sites like sulit. Just be careful when buying. Like what I've said, some maybe cheap but there are lots to fix. And again, GTR parts are expensive. I think there is a GT-R club here in Ph, you can try to contact them. They have a few select members, not a surprise because there are only a few true GTR owners here.

If I may ask, do you have a budget already? Coz some would just ask, but actually doesn't have any budget yet. Lastly, I think you should know values of these are already on the rise - Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 prices 'doubled in Japan' | Classic and Performance Car

4. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Hello mga idol! It’s been how many years since napag usapan to. Gusto ko sana malaman paano na import yung mga gtr r34 dito sa pinas? Nakakita ako ng white, black na mspec and bayside blue and sa ngayon how much na value nila and dito din ba sa Pinas cinoconvert from RHD to LHD?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sushie View Post
    Hello mga idol! It’s been how many years since napag usapan to. Gusto ko sana malaman paano na import yung mga gtr r34 dito sa pinas? Nakakita ako ng white, black na mspec and bayside blue and sa ngayon how much na value nila and dito din ba sa Pinas cinoconvert from RHD to LHD?
    Legit R34 GTR around 2M. GTT (RB25DETT) around 1M.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Legit R34 GTR around 2M. GTT (RB25DETT) around 1M.

Saan po usually galing? Japan?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    juice ko just thinking about it nakakatamad na

first you gotta look for a low mileage GTR34 in japan

like this V-Spec II (limited edition run before Nissan ended production of the R34)

Skyline GTR V spec II for sale in Japan Buy JDM cars

then you gotta ship it to PH

then who is gonna convert that?

payag ka putol dashboard?

coz there's no LHD dashboard in existence coz no LHD r34 skylines were ever made

then you gotta register the car

so much hassle

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I remember TurboAWD of AutoPlus shipped his to Australia and got it converted there before sending it here. There's a company that custom fabricated everything, including a LHD dashboard with the center display and console properly oriented toward the driver.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    steering/dash converted in california then car was shipped to australia (croydon racing) for engine/power build

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    There are many converted Skylines, there are few that are done right. Read here on what it takes to get a proper LHD R34 GTR:

Converting to Left Hand Drive – GTROC

Another option is to just rent a GT-R and enjoy it as a fling rather than a long term commitment.

Last edited by jut703; January 14th, 2020 at 11:31 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast