New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    matagal talaga processing sa pilipinas. We just bought car'91 model for 97k toyota corolla gl last july2011 and used it at aug2011 by that time we just knew all the deffevtive of the car that it is not worth of 97k. We ask some car dealer/trade in in Las Pinas and they said that if theye were the one who would buy it is just 50k only and that time were shocked because of the price. We bought the second hand car by 2nd owner at san nicholas bacoor cavite name Jhun his house is right beside the tinkerbell store along the road selling car maybe his job. We register the car at imus LTO at the "NENG INSURANCE" with the cp # of 09397936959. The car registration cost to her at P4,776.00 for 1 day. The car transfer of ownership to her cost of P7,560.00. She fisrt said that it would take 1 week to transfer the car ownership but the time we paid she said that we can get the papers on the other day (2-3days). But until now 1 week ago nothing change. Heres the breakdown of the payment:
    P4,660 - car change of ownership
    P2,500 - change of color (because the color "SHE" said is not indicated)
    P400 - "SHE" said notary fee and PNP cleaance fee.

IS that is true? OR a big lie?

Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I think this is a big lie! Masyadong mahal naman ang sinisingil nila sa inyo.The best thing to do is go directly to the LTO. Avoid using fixers or "middle man". You'll be surprised how much money you can save.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    How about CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP: from father to son? What are the requirements and procedure?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ What is your purpose? You're better off with Special Power of Attorney.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Change of of ownership via inheritance from my father to me sir.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    Change of of ownership via inheritance from my father to me sir.
    just execute the usual deed of sale, sir. it's much simpler.
    inheritance matters take a lot more paperwork and BIR and patience and expense and etc... if you ask me, only real estate and big business is worth all that trouble..

but if your father has already passed on and the car is still in his name, i suggest you just use the car until it's so dilapidated, all it will be good for by then, is spare parts..
    ang hirap mag benta nang ligal, kapag patay na ang may-ari na pipirma..
    Last edited by dr. d; August 8th, 2014 at 07:21 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    inheritance matters take a lot more paperwork and BIR and patience and expense and etc...
    That makes a lot of sense. Thank you dr. D

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmd3_787 View Post
    I think this is a big lie! Masyadong mahal naman ang sinisingil nila sa inyo.The best thing to do is go directly to the LTO. Avoid using fixers or "middle man". You'll be surprised how much money you can save.
    wow! almost three years between query and response...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    inheritance matters take a lot more paperwork and BIR and patience and expense and etc... if you ask me, only real estate and big business is worth all that trouble..

but if your father has already passed on and the car is still in his name, i suggest you just use the car until it's so dilapidated, all it will be good for by then, is spare parts..
    May tanong lang ako tinatanggap ba ng lto ang xerox copy ng receipt ng register of deeds kapag magpapatransfer ng name kasi yung bibilin king car photocopy lang daw ng receipt ng register of deed ang hawak nya

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017

May tanong lang ako tinatanggap ba ng lto ang xerox copy ng receipt ng register of deeds kapag magpapatransfer ng name kasi yung bibilin king car photocopy lang daw ng receipt ng register of deed ang hawak nya

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
registry of deeds for car ownership transfer