New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi peeps, pa consult lang. around 5mos back i had this guy process my car registration (some of you might be familiar w/ him as he offers lto processing on other boards). ok naman. then my brother's car plate got stolen.it took some time to process but he was able to do it too. so now since i was busy i had him process my other car's transfer of ownership (to my name).after 3-4mos and 7k later, he says it is now ready. only he's charging me an extra 1500 coz he had to register it daw sa registry of deeds. i've done transfer ownership for a car of mine 3yrs ago and never encountered this so i just want to verify if this is a new rule or just a bunch of crap to get more money out of me? thanks guys
    Last edited by wulf; July 17th, 2007 at 01:01 PM. Reason: accuracy

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    si raffy london ba yan?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Is it under a loan? Sa loan, the chattel mortgage is registered sa register of deeds. Ganun yung sa amin.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    up ko lang.
    san ba office ng registry of deeds? para dun sa chattel mortgage

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by guido View Post
    up ko lang.
    san ba office ng registry of deeds? para dun sa chattel mortgage

Depends on where it was registered by the financing firm.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if its on loan, yes. you have to have it registered at the registry of deeds first.

tapos, babalik sa LTO yan, iissuehan ng bagong CR na may encumbered to.
    pag natapos yung loan, iissuehan ka ulit ng bank ng quit claim, tapos, papa transfer mo ulit sa name mo, using the standard procedures the change of ownership sa LTO. may bayad ulit yun.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    salamat sa mga replies
    yung seller meron ng cancellation of chattel mortgage. fully paid na nila?
    di pa lang napa bago yung cr. so kami (buyer) na lang mag asikaso. tama ba.
    tawagan ko na lang yung finance co. kung saan registry of deeds

another question lang. meron na silang tmg clearance, puede na gamitin yun within one week di ba? nakalagay lang dun for "record check". kailangan pa ba ng bagong tmg clearance para sa transfer of ownership?

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi, I've been reading this forum and I learned so much.

I would like to seek you help. My husband and I is planning to buy 2005 Toyota Innova sa kumpare namin. First time namin. We are going to pay the car 340 thou and continue to pay its remaining balance sa bank for 14 months.

Pano kaya ang process nun? Sa Saturday na dadalhin yun car para makita namin. Para may overview na ako sa possible situation.

Deed of Sale din ba ang gagawin? Or Transfer of car loan or Need to negotiate sa bank?

Thank you very much.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marito View Post
    Hi, I've been reading this forum and I learned so much.

I would like to seek you help. My husband and I is planning to buy 2005 Toyota Innova sa kumpare namin. First time namin. We are going to pay the car 340 thou and continue to pay its remaining balance sa bank for 14 months.

Pano kaya ang process nun? Sa Saturday na dadalhin yun car para makita namin. Para may overview na ako sa possible situation.

Deed of Sale din ba ang gagawin? Or Transfer of car loan or Need to negotiate sa bank?

Thank you very much.
    definitely, you and the seller would need to coordinate with the bank on this. for transfer of lease/mortgage. its outside of the change of ownership process with LTO and TMG.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    hi peeps, pa consult lang. around 5mos back i had this guy process my car registration (some of you might be familiar w/ him as he offers lto processing on other boards). ok naman. then my brother's car plate got stolen.it took some time to process but he was able to do it too. so now since i was busy i had him process my other car's transfer of ownership (to my name).after 3-4mos and 7k later, he says it is now ready. only he's charging me an extra 1500 coz he had to register it daw sa registry of deeds. i've done transfer ownership for a car of mine 3yrs ago and never encountered this so i just want to verify if this is a new rule or just a bunch of crap to get more money out of me? thanks guys
    Bakit parang masyado matagal naman yata processing time?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
registry of deeds for car ownership transfer