New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Everybody concerned,

For those who want to register their cars but dont have the time to do so, I highly recommend Mr. Raffy London. He is the guy to go to when it comes to LTO-related concerns. Ive actually seen a thread on him at the mymitsu site. Anyway, Im doing this on my own accord as a service-oriented bulletin.

He registered my galant last year and just recently worked for the change of name for my cressida. I actually have known him for less than a year but he comes across as an accomodating and well-meaning guy. I came to know him when I bought from him his trusty sentra for a (very) fair price.

Anyway, he can register your car hassle-free. He can do other stuff too, like change color, insurance, etc. He is from Paranaque but he can accomodate anyone (from Metro Manila) who's interested. His office is in QC. You just give him the requirements and once its been processed it'll be delivered to you at your doorstep (or office) by him personally or by one of his associates. He calls it door to door service.

With regards to the rates, you can personally talk to him through these contact numbers:

TEL 852-3475
    472-0671

CP: 0917-8262053

Good luck. And more power! Hope this helps

RETS

N.B.
    Ive made a generic copy of this in other
    sites, as well...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    sir legit po ba yung pag process nya ng mga requirements?

thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *retsmd, nung pina-register mo yung galant mo sa kanya eh dala ba nya yung car mo?

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by retsmd View Post
    Everybody concerned,

For those who want to register their cars but dont have the time to do so, I highly recommend Mr. Raffy London. He is the guy to go to when it comes to LTO-related concerns. Ive actually seen a thread on him at the mymitsu site. Anyway, Im doing this on my own accord as a service-oriented bulletin.

He registered my galant last year and just recently worked for the change of name for my cressida. I actually have known him for less than a year but he comes across as an accomodating and well-meaning guy. I came to know him when I bought from him his trusty sentra for a (very) fair price.

Anyway, he can register your car hassle-free. He can do other stuff too, like change color, insurance, etc. He is from Paranaque but he can accomodate anyone (from Metro Manila) who's interested. His office is in QC. You just give him the requirements and once its been processed it'll be delivered to you at your doorstep (or office) by him personally or by one of his associates. He calls it door to door service.

With regards to the rates, you can personally talk to him through these contact numbers:

TEL 852-3475
    472-0671

CP: 0917-8262053

Good luck. And more power! Hope this helps

RETS

N.B.
    Ive made a generic copy of this in other
    sites, as well...

Baka fixer yan. Illegal yan ngayon, under the Anti-Red Tape Law, just thinking as I read it somewhere.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Tinawagan ko itong numbers na ito and walang Raffy London.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Nagpalit na siya cp# after daw ma ondoy hehe..
    Balak ko rin try services nya next month..
    Feedbacks?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    ^sir do you have his new number?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010

Hassle free Car Registration