New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    hi guys, already sold my current ride this weekend. buyer already paid in full na. however, today lang niya napansin na mali pala yung chassis number nakalagay sa deed of sale by just 1 character. ok lang ba e correct ko yun manually tapos countersign sa gilid? whats the procedure to rectify this situation? I agreed to transfer the papers for him. will LTO honor corrected deed of sale with countersignatures? help naman po. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If your Deed of Absolute Sale has been notarized, it may be necessary to have the notary initial the correction as well. Otherwise, the initials of both the buyer and seller over the corrected text prior to notarization and submission to the LTO will suffice.

HTH!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si altis, or you can create an affidavit showing the correct entries tapos ipa notaryo mo ulit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    you correct it and countersign...in the contract of sale, what is of primordial importance is the consent freely given by the parties...the contract being consensual...

okey lang yan...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    this also hapnd to me. . .we just made a new deed of sale. . .antidated it. . .and trashed the old one. . .

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    mga master yung deed of sale ko eh di pa notarized.no big deal ba yun.2 days pa lang sa kin yung car and papa notaryo ko pa lang next week

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gawa na lang ng bagong DOS para pagdating sa LTO walan ng tanong tutal di pa naman notorized.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^ not necessarily. the date of the conclusion of the sale may vary from the date of the acknowledgment of the contract. ok lang. but have it acknowledged at once para makita mo pa ang vendor, kelangan kasi siya sa acknowledgment.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Better make a new one!

:eat: [SIZE="1"]3930[/SIZE]

erroneous deed of sale