New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hi, i am planning to get a brand new car and i have talked to several dealers. Dealer A is offering me a car with DP 3810 while Dealer B is offering me DP 4439.

Tanong ko lang, ibig bang sabihin nung numbers is mas bago ung sa Dealer B kesa sa Dealer A?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PonkanNaPonkan View Post
    Hi, i am planning to get a brand new car and i have talked to several dealers. Dealer A is offering me a car with DP 3810 while Dealer B is offering me DP 4439.

Tanong ko lang, ibig bang sabihin nung numbers is mas bago ung sa Dealer B kesa sa Dealer A?
    wow! business must be slow...they can even promise you your choice of conduction number...
    but going back to your query, no, i do not think it is an evidence of which got off the assembly line earlier.. but if it does, my guess is, the difference would be just a matter of days or a few weeks..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    wow! business must be slow...they can even promise you your choice of conduction number...
    Yeah! Gusto ko kasi friday ang coding ko until ma release ang LTO plate. Hindi lang ako sure kung saang dealer ako kukuha, iniisip ko kasi baka ung number is production line number sya. So the higher the number mas bago. Sana may makasagot sa tanong ko. Heheh

4. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but going back to your query, no, i do not think it is an evidence of which got off the assembly line earlier.. but if it does, my guess is, the difference would be just a matter of days or a few weeks..
    Wow thanks! This made my choice much easier. Sorry super arte lang sa pagpili maski conduction number na compare ko na hahaha.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    you should see the more superstitious buyers... ubos ang 7 at 8...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I would not get number combinations that have 4 in them. Luckily all of my cars have no 4's in their plates.

Lots of 6 and 8's though ......... :D

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    In my case, most of the cars I have owned have 4s. My address also ends in a 4.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Conduction Stickers