New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I want to preserve trunk space so I'm looking for Underseat subwoofers that is locally available and is priced below 5k maybe 7k max. It has to have,of course, decent bass. Can you recommend good brands?

Anyone has experience with underseat subwoofers?

Thanks in advance

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I was in the same situation before wherein i wanted to increase bass sound in my car, and I too considered the undreseat subs.

I also wanted to preserve trunk space, however i realized that i will not need he entire trunk everyday, but will enjoy a decent sounding subs everyday.

I ended up with a 10inch bazooka type powered V12 subs. I told myself that i can unscrew the cables and just take it out the subs when needed.

Guess what? I never had the need to take out the subs up until i sold the car. Even on long trips.

I

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mccoy26 View Post
    I want to preserve trunk space so I'm looking for Underseat subwoofers that is locally available and is priced below 5k maybe 7k max. It has to have,of course, decent bass. Can you recommend good brands?

Anyone has experience with underseat subwoofers?

Thanks in advance
    with regards to underseat sub, you may inquire to SimpleSound. sponsor sya sa HCCP and may nakita na ako n gnwa nya na ganun. Try search sa FB yung account nya. HTH

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    under seat din yung sub ko dati, zubzero brand 10", satisfied naman ako sa bass nya untill medyo nakulangan nako,
    nag upgrade na lang ako ng 12" with mono amp... solved

tama si gerald_g, dinaman masyado need everyday yung trunk space

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Pls search for "Lanzar subwoofer" in olx. There's an ad there for an 8-inch underseat sub.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I would suggest getting a removable sub instead of an underseat one. To make subs sound loud, it needs air to move around, displacement and power to sound decent. Most underseat subs, would sound distorted coz it lacks the qualities I mentioned. The underseat sub created by Jonz ' SimpleSound is only applicable for cars with a large enough space under the seats like a honda city or the jazz.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    san ba sa aten makakahanap ng mga shallow mount na sub?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jay185 View Post
    san ba sa aten makakahanap ng mga shallow mount na sub?
    The car audio shop near your place should have one depending on the brands they carry. Here's a list of some shallow-mounted subs and requires a smaller displacement.
    Domination ZB
    Cerwin Vega SMax
    Phoenix Gold SL10
    Polk audio MM1040
    Powerbass S10T

Saang location po kayo malapit?

Underseat Subwoofers...please recommend