Baka naman rebranded este, remanufactured. :hysterical:
    Di kaya.. hangang tampering lang yan. Di afford yun cost pang remanufacture

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Never argue with an Idiot, they will only kill you with their experience

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by JasLi Art View Post
    oo sira nga ulo mo you dont even know what is rebrand mean!
    ang rebrand ginagawa lang yan sa sarili mong produkto!
    dika pwede magrebrand ng isang bagay na dimo gawa
    dahil ang tawag dun PAMIMIRATA naintindihan mo?
    at ibig sabihin NAMIMIRATA ANG LIGHTNING LAB!
    dahil ginaya nila ang ibang produkto!
    akala mo kasi pag gawang china walang kwenta
    bakit dimo saliksikin ang mga computer parts mobo,ram etc...na gaya ng ASUS
    ang nakalagay made in china meaning ba walang kwenta? or pinirata?

research ka ulet ang HONDA TMX, SUPREMO, CBR sa china ang pagawaan
    at pakitignan mo baka pirated na honda yun hahaha
    what an idiot!
    sige google kapa!

at ano daw? ISANG AMPLI PALANG NYA ISANG BUONG SETUP NA NAMIN?
    WHAAATT?!?!
    may yabang ka bata! kapit kapit lumalakas ang hangin! hahahahahaha

dito sa imus pumunta ka sa coastal anabu mga tricycle dito ginagastusan
    20,000 50,000 105,000 pasetup lang ng sounds!

at tricycle lang dito naka straight cerwin vega na! TRICYCLE PALANG YAN BRAD!
    you calld it cheap? dalhin mo dito yang car audio mo ng mahatulan yabang mo
    punta ka dito at dito ka magyabang ng malalaman mo ugali ng kabitenyo!
    nag google ka lang yumabang kana?

isang ampli palang nya isang buong setup na nmin?!
    wow! oh! wow!

at salamat sayo dahil syo nakarating ako ng china hahahaha!
    rebrand my fckin ass!

isang ampli palang isang buong setup na nmin haha!
    Sorry, super late read. Reality bites me hard on his post...

Why would a tricycle driver waste so much money on a sound setup just to earn so much in a day? Like, come on?!
    Unless may super excess money yng trike driver to spend that much, well and good. But how many tricycle drivers do you know that can spend that much on a sound system?

In my experience...
    Yng may anak/asawa sa abroad na tumutulong sa pamilya at nagpadala ng sound system para sa trike. Bought at a discount (we all know the price difference between here and abroad)
    Yng sinangla sa tricycle driver at di na binayaran
    Involved sa underworld dealings (ayan, politically correct term)

So to say that majority of the trike drivers will prioritize the boom-boom of their trikes WITH the money they earn from plying their route as against prioritizing the needs of their family is simply illogical, pathetic and sheer lunacy (just like the fellow whose post i quoted).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    While browsing i saw this topic and it made me laugh , parehong ayaw patalo both are OT n from what the TS is asking. Eto lang just my 2cents cguro dun s nagsabi ng his amp alone is way2x expensive than all of our whole setup and it took the installer like how many months to build it. Cguro bro mag isip k din if it is worthit di kaya nalugi k s pinagawa mong pakyaw s karpintero mo, heheheh masyadong matagal - i still agree with the other guy na you can match a setup without spending the cost as much as the other guy did which is i believe too much exaggerated (peace). I know you can get it for a much lower price kung ano man nilagay s setup mo - for the LL brand stop arguing na din - di p talaga subok ng iba yan bago p lang talga kc pero madami n din ako ntry almost all brands like DD, sundown, groundzero,cerwin vega,rf, etc... pero cguro what the LL fanatic guy is saying is yung local brand natin which is LL (kso parang di rin local kc china ginawa) can atleast compete with the top brands but with a lower/cheaper price question lang talga about that brand is durability - i have an LL which is dual 1ohm 6xl - so far ok naman moster talaga - it is similar to the design of DD kumbaga parang ginaya nga so may point din si boy amp n mas mahal s setup nating lahat, heheheh

What im saying to both of you is get a life and move on - may kanya-kanyang paniniwala talaga tayong lahat - ako id still go for what my listening/ear likes - not the brand nor the price of the product to later on brag about it - peace out brothers

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoydeathmetal View Post
    While browsing i saw this topic and it made me laugh , parehong ayaw patalo both are OT n from what the TS is asking. Eto lang just my 2cents cguro dun s nagsabi ng his amp alone is way2x expensive than all of our whole setup and it took the installer like how many months to build it. Cguro bro mag isip k din if it is worthit di kaya nalugi k s pinagawa mong pakyaw s karpintero mo, heheheh masyadong matagal - i still agree with the other guy na you can match a setup without spending the cost as much as the other guy did which is i believe too much exaggerated (peace). I know you can get it for a much lower price kung ano man nilagay s setup mo - for the LL brand stop arguing na din - di p talaga subok ng iba yan bago p lang talga kc pero madami n din ako ntry almost all brands like DD, sundown, groundzero,cerwin vega,rf, etc... pero cguro what the LL fanatic guy is saying is yung local brand natin which is LL (kso parang di rin local kc china ginawa) can atleast compete with the top brands but with a lower/cheaper price question lang talga about that brand is durability - i have an LL which is dual 1ohm 6xl - so far ok naman moster talaga - it is similar to the design of DD kumbaga parang ginaya nga so may point din si boy amp n mas mahal s setup nating lahat, heheheh

What im saying to both of you is get a life and move on - may kanya-kanyang paniniwala talaga tayong lahat - ako id still go for what my listening/ear likes - not the brand nor the price of the product to later on brag about it - peace out brothers
    It has always been worth it. If it wasn't, I won't be spending that amount of cash. Not everybody would pony up for a A.Lange & Söhne, but those who really want it will still want it and covet it. It's the same as with any hobby from ponying up 16m for a Lamborghini or paying 50grand for a pair of limited edition sneakers.

I will repeat. There will always be a performance-price trade-off. You can't just throw 5lbs of ferrites or neodymium at a subwoofer and then price it at 5,000php. Engineering is expensive. The companies at the top is at the top because they have cultivated brand value. If you want to ask why... for that, you need to ask people on why they buy Oakley or Rayban shades and not just the 300php kind you see at bargain stalls.

Subwoofers are the easiest when it comes to marketing to the bottom-line. Why? Because subwoofers have horrible price-performance trade-offs. In fact, if you read on my past posts, I never advocate buying expensive subwoofers. For example, you have brands like Adire Audio who have "low distortion" subwoofers and are expensive to purchase and manufacture. Problem is, hindi sila worth it unless you want to buy into their engineering. Want to lower distortion? Use your 20,000php to buy two 5,000php subwoofers. Voila.. you're instantly better in all measurable aspects - distortion, output, power handling, efficiency, etc.

For budget, what you pay for are drivers. Just speaker drivers. For the ones who wants something better, you pony up because of engineering.

Just so we're clear.. dalawa lang ang habol mo sa subwoofers: cone area and xmax. Because power is cheap (magkano nalang ba ngayon mga mono amp? 5k?), your cone throw will determine how loud you get. That's all.

I'm not too sure where is JasArt right now, but I do hope he isn't trolling somewhere else.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    As for cdr king matters. True they sell low quality item. But they also sell branded item.like toshiba . Tdk sony. At cheaper price. I believed that they are genuine but outdated tech. They are like department store for cheap item. Like sm and their bonus brand. At least we could try on or experience high end tech (such as media player, bluetooth speaker,navigation.etc). At the lower cost before investing on something better .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    And it is also true. That every component of the audio setup has a crazy price tag. I once have a chat with jetcar in banawe. That a complete set of cables use in his setups would cost around 80k which way more expensive than monster cable. Because its gold plated. And he told me that the first thing to start with a good audio setup is to have good HU. And pioneer was among his top choices. And it has come to a point when that most of our amplifiers are made of modern ic's transistor which significantly cost lesser than amplifier with vacuum tube. Indeed when u sum all these ups it will cost millions. And one of his client did spent 2.7 mil on his land cruiser.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    kamusta na kaya yung mga trike driver?

dami ko natutunon dine ah

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    so ano ba talaga? okay lang ba itong lightning lab para sa mga ordinaryong tao tulad ko? lols.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Ayone knows how much the LL Processor cost? I heard it was the same rebrand from the Firland FXDSP8 and Precision Power DEQ8 which seemed to be derived from the Mosconi 6to8. If the price is right, I'll be a Lightning Lab User on my next build

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast