New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Any reputable car audio shop you can recommend in the south area? Laguna based ako e..Ok sa akin hangang makati area...TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    any information on the shops along Banawe area?kse all the shops quoted are located on the Manila-east side..and is it still true that the cheapest price for the same make/model of gagdet can be bought at the Banawe area?TIA

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Araneta Car Accs. have not used them but tey are pretty well known for budjet setups. Have heard good comments about them. Look for Jeff Tan.

For Banawe area, I go to Team Cars. Look for Kerwin.
    You can also try C3, Ginza and Jett Cars. Have not used them myself but their the bigger or more popular stores in that area. As always, canvass 1st and you can haggle prices in Banawe.

If price is not an issue and you want the best, go to Mickeys, DB Audio or Mach2. I've seen theri work in car shows and they are GOOD!
    Last edited by userfriendly; July 5th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marco624 View Post
    Any reputable car audio shop you can recommend in the south area? Laguna based ako e..Ok sa akin hangang makati area...TIA
    Try Kid Audio at Binan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Nakabili ako sa Araneta Car Accesory ng Pioneer HU at Crystal Seps last saturday..mura nga sa kanila, me ibre pa......

Libreng gasgas sa pinto ng sasakyan ko...ayaw pa nila aminin na ung nag install ung nakagasgas, kita naman nila na bagong bago pa yung gasgas...deadma din si Jeff Tan.....sa mga tsikoteers, ingat lang po....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kay Mach 2 Audio kina kuya rocky magaling reasonable pa ung price nila ask mo sa mga KAC members how to contact rocky of mach2audio they can help u alot

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marco624 View Post
    Same here... preferrably Paranaque area...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ok din sa Araneta Car Accessory para sa mga budget setup (like me)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    can you guys post the Contact numbers of those said "Well-known" shops for Car Audio? kahit contact number na lng at who to look for there.. madali na ang location eh, pde naman thru phone mo na itanung, right?

Thanks,

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    http://www.mickeysautosound.com/home (nasa website din contact number nya)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Best shop for car audio system?