New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Budget is around 20-30k.

Sorry peeps, I am guessing there were similar discussion about suggestion to audio setup for Fortuner Anyway, I plan not to load the setup with subs. A good separates and speakers that you can suggest with similar low to heavy bass? My type of music is more of instruments, jazz, and sometimes alternative rock.

Should I keep the HU?

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by etosaiyo View Post
    Budget is around 20-30k.

Sorry peeps, I am guessing there were similar discussion about suggestion to audio setup for Fortuner Anyway, I plan not to load the setup with subs. A good separates and speakers that you can suggest with similar low to heavy bass? My type of music is more of instruments, jazz, and sometimes alternative rock.

Should I keep the HU?

Thanks in advance!
    The morel tempo or kicker ks-series speakers are known to have strong mid-bass. You can keep your HU but you will definitely need an amplifer to bring out the potential of the aftermarket speakers. Install them properly using a spacer and deaden the doors to further extend the frequency response of your speakers.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by markygy View Post
    The morel tempo or kicker ks-series speakers are known to have strong mid-bass. You can keep your HU but you will definitely need an amplifer to bring out the potential of the aftermarket speakers. Install them properly using a spacer and deaden the doors to further extend the frequency response of your speakers.
    Thanks bro. Any suggestion on the a good audio shop?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Saan ang area ninyo?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Saan ang area ninyo?
    Katipunan area.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Saw reviews of the Morel speakers and they are really good and expensive. What model do you suggest for good soundstage on voice and instruments with mid level bass?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Katipunan area.
    Fuzed Mobile Audo/Jackhammer Audio
    #94 Katipunan ave. White plains QC. (inside auto buttler compound)
    Leo - 09174365175

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Saw reviews of the Morel speakers and they are really good and expensive. What model do you suggest for good soundstage on voice and instruments with mid level bass?
    Any Morel model po. Go for the Tempo model for your budget.

Sound stage/ imaging is dependent on the install and tuning. You can begin with aiming or pointing the tweeters towards the center dome light of the vehicle. You can also try using the left/right Balance function of your radio, add +1 or +2 on the right speakers and hear if you like the results.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Any Morel model po. Go for the Tempo model for your budget.

Sound stage/ imaging is dependent on the install and tuning. You can begin with aiming or pointing the tweeters towards the center dome light of the vehicle. You can also try using the left/right Balance function of your radio, add +1 or +2 on the right speakers and hear if you like the results.
    Thanks, Markygy!

Yeah saw Fuzed Audio and its near my place. Will visit them soon.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    You have a good budget for seps, try to look at the DLS UP6i. Performance to cost ratio panalo! You can also go east from Katipunan and try out Jonz' Simple Sound.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Simpl...08193979267863

+639176885170 landline 7926695

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast