New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi

I'm planning to upgrade my speakers, can somebody point on the right direction?

I'm looking for this speakers "Infinity Reference 6030cs 6.5-Inch" and "Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5-Inch" or their JBL counter parts.

Can you PM me your Price, phone number?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Search Perfect Circle Banawe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Any particular reason why you would like Infinity or JBL? The inherent sound character of these are a bit bright.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Any particular reason why you would like Infinity or JBL? The inherent sound character of these are a bit bright.
    Base on internet reviews this is mostly the brands on top of the list. Why any recommendations?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by funkeemunkee View Post
    Search Perfect Circle Banawe
    May number kyo? Any idea how much?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0str1d3r View Post
    Base on internet reviews this is mostly the brands on top of the list. Why any recommendations?
    not all reviews in the internet is 100% dahil depende din sa nag review yan sir. Also kaya nag ask si sir sientobente dahil may mga characteristics (bright, warm, etc) yung mga speakers.
    Example sa mga raitngs lang is this site. It says best budget speaker is Polk db6501, best high-end is Focal Utopia Be kit no.7 and best overall is Dynaudio Esotec sytem 242 GT. But dito sa site na to, As of 2014 yung best budget speaker nila is still Polk db6501 but yung best averall nila is Hertz hsk 165XL.

I'm no expert but IMO internet ratings and reviews is just a support sa pag desisyon mo but not the basis. Audition (if psossible) and personal experiences of experts here and sa KAC is your best source of feedback.
    Last edited by D3nb3r; November 9th, 2014 at 10:54 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ratings are all BS. Music isn't quantitative -- it's subjective. Audio is the one that's quantitative but unless you can get measurements of that, I wouldn't rely much on reviews.

More often than not, it's brand power that drives speaker sales.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi

I'm planning to upgrade my speakers, can somebody point on the right direction?

I'm looking for this speakers "Infinity Reference 6030cs 6.5-Inch" and "Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5-Inch" or their JBL counter parts.

Can you PM me your Price, phone number?

Thanks
    Where are you from? Better to get them on a shop that will install them as well for after sales support.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by markygy View Post
    Where are you from? Better to get them on a shop that will install them as well for after sales support.
    Marikina po.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Marikina po.
    Try mo mag inquire as Mickeys Autosound, malapit lang shop nila, sa Santolan Pasig, in front of KIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast