Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Default Re: Avanza Tires and Rims

*efpu - oo nga sir.. how much damage mo sa lahat?

*mada - tsk. tsk. tsk. it seems my friendly competition narin kami ni sir jojo for another black vanzy sayo sir mada ah, hehe!

hi All,

i bought the rims and tires sa Cubao along P.Tuazon..i just don't have the name of the shop..i'll post the name once I find the receipt for the purchase.

the set cost Php28K...mura na ito based on the canvassing that i've done in banawe and blumentritt..what's even better was that they agreed to trade my old custom set (steel) at Php3K..so i paid only Php25K.

Quote Originally Posted by efpu View Post
    hi All,

i bought the rims and tires sa Cubao along P.Tuazon..i just don't have the name of the shop..i'll post the name once I find the receipt for the purchase.

the set cost Php28K...mura na ito based on the canvassing that i've done in banawe and blumentritt..what's even better was that they agreed to trade my old custom set (steel) at Php3K..so i paid only Php25K.
    Sir, if you don't mind.... brand new po ba sya? pasensya na po... clueless eh..hehe

hi All,

sir...nice trade...pero diba masyado mababa ang 3k na trade?

Yes, the mags and rims are all brand new. tires were manufactured sometime July this year based on the manufacturing date code.

the Php3K trade is actually quite good. in most shops in Blumentritt, they actually advised just to keep the set as the steel rims are not fast-moving items and such will accept them only for Php1K (para sa 4-na wheels na yun)

anyway, I was eager to get the new wheels and i have no space to store them at home anyway.

nice avanza!!

Quote Originally Posted by azanva View Post

nice avanza!!
    Tunay ba ito or Photoshoped? Parang hindi maililiko sa laki ng wheels.

parang kubikong na nga yung gulong sa likod...nayupi na din rear fender

Quote Originally Posted by azanva View Post

nice avanza!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dfcsantos View Post
    Tunay ba ito or Photoshoped? Parang hindi maililiko sa laki ng wheels.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaspi11 View Post
    parang kubikong na nga yung gulong sa likod...nayupi na din rear fender
    Mukhang photoshop nga ito Doc nag experiment yata ung owner ng avanza kung maganda ung mags at gulong ng Fort sa avanza at tama si sir jaspi na kubikong ung mags at nayupi ung fender...hehehe

hi All,

bro pa post nung name ng shop at canvassing na din ako for new tires. Ok yung tradein value na nakuha mo for the steel rims. P1k nga lang ang value nun e including hubcaps pa.