New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 274 of 784 FirstFirst ... 174224264270271272273274275276277278284324374 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Thanks
    the paint is rough
    I have been noticing it for at least a year
    parang nagiging visble every time
    ngayon parang lumalaki na

BTW yung watermarks parang water droplets lang sa paint(mayroon sa roof)
    Type I Water Spots are mineral deposits sitting on top of the surface.
    Type II Water Spots are actually holes or etching that are in the paint.

Type I Water Spots, or mineral deposits bonded to the surface can be removed using detailing clay while Type II Water Spots, or etchings which are below the surface must be removed using a compound or polish because you have to remove a little paint surrounding the etching to level the surface.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by rhadski View Post
    Mga boss. Question lang. After ko ipaoptiguard yung oto kay big berts. Ano pwede ko iapply sa kanya? Pde ko ba gamitan ng nanogloss at nanosliq? Thanks!
    Did you avail of the Optiguard program, i.e. 1 detailing session + 3 maintenance session (every 3 months)? yes, you can use Spray Wax (NanoGlos) and Quick Detailer (NanoSliq) in between maintenance sessions. use them as often as you want.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Did you avail of the Optiguard program, i.e. 1 detailing session + 3 maintenance session (every 3 months)? yes, you can use Spray Wax (NanoGlos) and Quick Detailer (NanoSliq) in between maintenance sessions. use them as often as you want.
    Yes ser. Yung may quarterly session inavail ko. Ahh pwede pala sya. Salamat ser sa reply.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Type I Water Spots are mineral deposits sitting on top of the surface.
    Type II Water Spots are actually holes or etching that are in the paint.

Type I Water Spots, or mineral deposits bonded to the surface can be removed using detailing clay while Type II Water Spots, or etchings which are below the surface must be removed using a compound or polish because you have to remove a little paint surrounding the etching to level the surface.
    Thanks for the reply bro red_one
    it looks like my vehicle have both the type I and type II
    do you suggest I do-it-myself or bring it to a detailing shop
    Ang gusto ko muna mawala yung nasa hood
    tapos may holes pa nga eh akala ko nga start of oxidation eh
    Last edited by crosswind; November 3rd, 2014 at 10:15 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Thanks for the reply bro red_one
    it looks like my vehicle have both the type I and type II
    do you suggest I do-it-myself or bring it to a detailing shop
    Ang gusto ko muna mawala yung nasa hood
    tapos may holes pa nga eh akala ko nga start of oxidation eh
    If meron kang materials and free time, you can DIY. If wala, bring it to a detailing shop and then watch how they do it.

Price depends on vehicle size and may vary from shop to shop. For reference only:

Claying Service
    S = P250
    M = P300
    L = P400
    XL = P500

Polishing Service
    S = P750
    M = P900
    L = P1100
    XL = P1200

Full Exterior Detailing (Stage 2/Stage 3)
    S = P2300/P2500
    M = P2600/P2800
    L = P3200/P3500
    XL = P3700/P4000

Stage 2: Premium wash, paint claying, tar removal, degriming, polish, paint protection
    Stage 3: Premium wash, paint claying, tar removal, degriming, compound, polish, paint protection

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    If meron kang materials and free time, you can DIY. If wala, bring it to a detailing shop and then watch how they do it.

Price depends on vehicle size and may vary from shop to shop. For reference only:

Claying Service
    S = P250
    M = P300
    L = P400
    XL = P500

Polishing Service
    S = P750
    M = P900
    L = P1100
    XL = P1200

Full Exterior Detailing (Stage 2/Stage 3)
    S = P2300/P2500
    M = P2600/P2800
    L = P3200/P3500
    XL = P3700/P4000

Stage 2: Premium wash, paint claying, tar removal, degriming, polish, paint protection
    Stage 3: Premium wash, paint claying, tar removal, degriming, compound, polish, paint protection
    Thanks for the reply and time

I hope DIY will b easy if I fail
    I will just bring it to a detailing shop

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi all! I'm new on this site and new to owning a car and all. Anyway just wanted to know wth is this (White/faded spots) Smooth sya, and very small in size Siguro an inch It really bugs me, I wonder if anyone out there can help me with this. It's such an eye sore. On a red car pa. Kaya ba ni big Bert to? Hehe. *fingers crossed

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Anyone knows where to buy Optimum no rinse Wash and wax? Other than ginnova po from olx, gusto ko sana ung ndi aftermarket ung bottle. thanks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by mbs118 View Post
    Hi all! I'm new on this site and new to owning a car and all. Anyway just wanted to know wth is this (White/faded spots) Smooth sya, and very small in size Siguro an inch It really bugs me, I wonder if anyone out there can help me with this. It's such an eye sore. On a red car pa. Kaya ba ni big Bert to? Hehe. *fingers crossed
    how old is the car? if that's a brand new car, then it's bad paint job. bring it back to the dealer. brand new car should have perfect, consistent finish.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by huzky View Post
    Anyone knows where to buy Optimum no rinse Wash and wax? Other than ginnova po from olx, gusto ko sana ung ndi aftermarket ung bottle. thanks
    you can PM sir jmpet baka meron pa siya. for me, wala naman kaso kahit nailipat sa aftermarket bottles, ang importante yung laman from orig bottle ililipat mo pa rin naman yan sa ibang bottle depende sa dilution mo. like mine from orig bottle, inililipat ko pa ulit sa 3 aftermarket bottles depende sa dilution at gamit. isang pang ONR regular wash, ONR clay lube at ONR quick detailer. I-label mo lang ng maayos para hindi ka malito.

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance