New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 261 of 784 FirstFirst ... 161211251257258259260261262263264265271311361 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,610 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by adrian12 View Post
    Available na po ba yung ultra ever dry dito sa tin? May nakasubok na po ba at san kaya pwede bumili nito? Mukhang maganda po kasi sya eh. Eto po yung link ng demo sa nisaan note.
    NISSAN DEVELOPS FIRST 'SELF-CLEANING' CAR PROTOTYPE - YouTube

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    here's an actual user review:

The Internet-demanded, partially scientific testing of Ultra-Ever Dry (in HD!)

The Internet-demanded, partially scientific testing of Ultra-Ever Dry (in HD!) | Ars Technica

What we didn't test

I did not apply Ultra-Ever Dry to my car, because I'm not insane. I also didn't apply it to anything that I would regularly be touching or interacting with.

What we learned

Ultra-Ever Dry is amazing stuff, but its applicability isn't universal. You need respiratory, skin, and eye protection to apply it, along with a well-ventilated area in which to do the application (doing it anywhere inside your house or apartment is, frankly, ludicrous). You don't want to put it on anything that's going to come in contact with your body. You don't want to put it on anything you're going to cook with, eat with, or anything you have to see through. You also shouldn't put it on plants, pets, or your children, no matter how awesome you might think the results would be.

So it's fun, but is it worth it?

My opinion is that Ultra-Ever Dry is of limited personal usefulness. Aside from maybe your driveway, there aren't a lot of things in the average person's house where the coating would be both cost effective and safe. Its industrial and commercial applications are obviously a lot broader—and it's priced to reflect that.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hello mga boss,, okay po ba ang microtex nanofil? Glaze po ba sya? Or polish? Or pre wax cleaner? Tia! ����

Wash
    Clay
    Nanofil
    Cg jetseal
    Collinite 845

Ok na po b yan? Or my kulang pa? Tia!��

Or add ko pa po ang nanosil

Wash
    Clay
    Nanifil
    Nanosil
    Cg jetseal

Wag n collinite 845?

Thanks

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Ill go with collinite everytime

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by miqmiq21 View Post
    Hello mga boss,, okay po ba ang microtex nanofil? Glaze po ba sya? Or polish? Or pre wax cleaner? Tia! ����

Wash
    Clay
    Nanofil
    Cg jetseal
    Collinite 845

Ok na po b yan? Or my kulang pa? Tia!��

Or add ko pa po ang nanosil

Wash
    Clay
    Nanifil
    Nanosil
    Cg jetseal

Wag n collinite 845?

Thanks
    The way I understand it, use NanoSiL if your car has minor scratches and swirls. It fills in the surface so hides paint defects and then seals it (puts a layer on top). You can think of it sort of polish step but without abrasion. If your car has deeper scratches and swirls, use both NanoFiL + NanoSiL. Think of NanoFil as sort of compound step but without abrasion.

Jetseal being a paint sealant is already an LSP (Last Step Product). You do not need to put anything on top of it. Collinite 845 Insulator Wax is also an LSP. Putting it on top of Jetseal is already redundant. So just choose either Jetseal or Collinite 845 as your last step.

Wash
    Clay
    NanoFiL* (Optional for deeper scratches and swirls)
    NanoSiL
    Jetseal or Collinite 845

NanoFiL (Microtex Step 1)

NanoFiL is the ultimate filler formulated with advance technology to achieve that instant detailed finish. Reduce hours and hours spent on compounding and polishing without reducing paint. It removes minor stains, light oxidation, and car leaving a smooth, slick, deep showroom finish.

-Self-Leveling Filler
    -Instant Detailed Finish
    -Deep Showroom Shine
    -Fills Surfaces without reducing paint

NanoSIL (Microtex Step 2)

NanoSiL is the fastest one-step formula to achieve the high definition finish with unbelievable depth and clarity

-Fortified with crystal seal technology to fill and seal scratches and swirlmarks
    -Deposits crystal polymers preventing further damage
    -Perfect for light or dark colored cars

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    The way I understand it, use NanoSiL if your car has minor scratches and swirls. It fills in the surface so hides paint defects and then seals it (puts a layer on top). You can think of it sort of polish step but without abrasion. If your car has deeper scratches and swirls, use both NanoFiL + NanoSiL. Think of NanoFil as sort of compound step but without abrasion.

Jetseal being a paint sealant is already an LSP (Last Step Product). You do not need to put anything on top of it. Collinite 845 Insulator Wax is also an LSP. Putting it on top of Jetseal is already redundant. So just choose either Jetseal or Collinite 845 as your last step.

Wash
    Clay
    NanoFiL* (Optional for deeper scratches and swirls)
    NanoSiL
    Jetseal or Collinite 845

NanoFiL (Microtex Step 1)

NanoFiL is the ultimate filler formulated with advance technology to achieve that instant detailed finish. Reduce hours and hours spent on compounding and polishing without reducing paint. It removes minor stains, light oxidation, and car leaving a smooth, slick, deep showroom finish.

-Self-Leveling Filler
    -Instant Detailed Finish
    -Deep Showroom Shine
    -Fills Surfaces without reducing paint

NanoSIL (Microtex Step 2)

NanoSiL is the fastest one-step formula to achieve the high definition finish with unbelievable depth and clarity

-Fortified with crystal seal technology to fill and seal scratches and swirlmarks
    -Deposits crystal polymers preventing further damage
    -Perfect for light or dark colored cars

Thankyou sir red_one for the extra tips,, mejo nagguluhan kc ak before sa use nila e heheh thanks,,,

Ask n din po ok lng po ba gamitan ko ng mothers fx spray wax or eagleone nano soray wax un jetseal after a week after wash? Tia!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    hi, pahelp naman po, hinampas ng bata yung hood ng car, my dent and tanggal ang pintura noticable po. wala pang 1 month yung car. thank you.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Thankyou sir red_one for the extra tips,, mejo nagguluhan kc ak before sa use nila e heheh thanks,,,

Ask n din po ok lng po ba gamitan ko ng mothers fx spray wax or eagleone nano soray wax un jetseal after a week after wash? Tia!
    Yes. Actually, it is recommended to use spray wax after every car wash. This helps prolong your sealant plus maintains your car's look.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Yes. Actually, it is recommended to use spray wax after every car wash. This helps prolong your sealant plus maintains your car's look.
    Thanks for another tip sir,, ask k lng po ano marerecommend nyong pamatong sa sealant na spraywax po? Tia!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thanks for another tip sir,, ask k lng po ano marerecommend nyong pamatong sa sealant na spraywax po? Tia!
    optimum car wax spray

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Am I the only one here whose daily driven car is on a 3-month unprotected hiatus?

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance