New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 253 of 784 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 7833
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    may nakapag try na po ba ng "Mantis MF cloth" softer and cheaper po sya sa ace, at eneendorse sya ng mga SA dun sa mall.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga master, question lang po about sa stainz out. Pano po ba iapply to? Iaapply yung stainz out then ibbuff agad? Or magaantay na madry sya? And i ririnse din ba sya after? Thanks!

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Noob question. After ko magwash using microtex shampoo, then drying using microtex chamois, sometimes may naiiwan pa din na dumi. Di ata nascrub ng mabuti. What's the best way to remove this? Shampoo and dry ba ulit on that panel? Btw, I'm also using the microtex wash mitt.

Also, what's the best product to remove small dirt if you don't plan on washing the whole car?

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkfly View Post
    Noob question. After ko magwash using microtex shampoo, then drying using microtex chamois, sometimes may naiiwan pa din na dumi. Di ata nascrub ng mabuti. What's the best way to remove this? Shampoo and dry ba ulit on that panel? Btw, I'm also using the microtex wash mitt.

Also, what's the best product to remove small dirt if you don't plan on washing the whole car?

Not sure anung klaseng dumi na yung nae-experience mo. Baka need mo na mag Clay? just my 2 cents.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ^ normal mud and dirt. Di lang naabutan ng maayos na scrubbing. When I wash it again, tanggal na. Yun lang nga I have to repeat the process of shampoo, rinse and dry. Sometimes kasi yung maliliit na spots nakikita ko lang after drying na. Meron kayang waterless cleaner para sa quick removal of those "missed spots?"

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Yes try mo optimum waterless

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quick detailer pwede na rin para dun sa missed spots. Dami brands available na ok performance, i've used 3M, Mothers, Eagle One, Turtle Wax, Microtex. Kahit anong QD pwede sa small spots of dirt, just use a good plush microfiber towel para nde mag scratch surface.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ^^ Thank you. After further reading, I learned that you can use ONR for that purpose. Maglagay lang sa sprayer with the right amount of distilled water, and you're good to go. Does Microtex have a cleaner QD? Nanosliq is a booster, right?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Anong pwedeng gawin sa mga chip off paint sa bumper ng koste? Habanero red color ng car ko.. Pangit, may 2 chip off eh.. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    for newly painted car, ano recommended wax nyo? need ba ng cleaner wax or finishing wax lang? apply agad ng wax after car wash or need pa ng claying? 90 days na mula ng repainting so paint is fully cured.

"Tamang OC lang" - a newbie's guide to car appearance maintenance