New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    For a brand new car, which car was soap do you recommend that is not too harsh on the paint? I don't want to lose the shine for a long time.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    pag budget meal.. Zymol autowash 109 pesos lang ung 500ml bottle may free pang mechanix ( parang wd40). Meron sa mga Do it bes Handyman.

Maganda din Mothers California gold car wash kaso medyo mahal

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I use Big Berts car shampoo around 400 pesos for a gallon. Lasts a long time.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    any car shampoo will do even hair shampoo nga can be. best it to have a different wash mitts and bucket. one for the upper and the other for the lower portion. start from the top is the ideal procedure and not so much pressure - parang humihimas lang

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I use Big Berts car shampoo around 400 pesos for a gallon. Lasts a long time.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    There are so many brands claiming to be better than the other. Ive actually tested many of it and found only 1 brand that I feel very effective, and that is for both brand new and used car. Try Eagle One Car Wash, its in half galon 64 oz packaging. very safe to all kind of paint finishes. Try to check it out at Ace Hardware.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    nung ako pag naglilinis ng oto ko, i use Bigbert's car shampoo..ngayon...sa kanila na ko nagpapawash ng oto..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Meron ba 2-in-1 na car wash soap na may halong wax na?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    any car shampoo will do even hair shampoo nga can be. best it to have a different wash mitts and bucket. one for the upper and the other for the lower portion. start from the top is the ideal procedure and not so much pressure - parang humihimas lang
    are you sure with the hair shampoo? i'm afraid na hindi sya safe for cars...my 2 cents opinion lang...peace man...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonMac View Post
    Meron ba 2-in-1 na car wash soap na may halong wax na?
    Yup, its Eagle One Car Wash, its a car shampoo and a wax conditioner to restore luster after washing your car. E1 also have "Wax-As-U-Dry" liquid wax, which you can apply immediately after washing prior to drying it off. In short, after wash, spray on Wax-As-U-Dry then dry off with chamois. Less stress, saves time. Very efficient.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Suggestion which car wash soap for new car?