New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    medyo OT lang ha,

based on power tools , B&D is way lower in quality and durability if compared with Bosch.

if I have to choose between the two , ill choose Bosch

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    medyo OT lang ha,

based on power tools , B&D is way lower in quality and durability if compared with Bosch.

if I have to choose between the two , ill choose Bosch
    From my personal experience: If its any indication, B&D drill bits way tougher than Bosch.

I had a B&D pressure washer before Ondoy, nalubog, dried and cleaned it and used it to clean mud deposits. It gave up after about 2 to 3 days. Bought another one immediately to continue mud cleaning. Still very much alive and well to date. Bumigay na nga lang ang hose.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    I have a B&D electrical grass cutter. Na-ondoy na at lahat, humahataw pa rin.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by belzer View Post
    ^ sa service center mismo..

i just got my pressure washer.. an AR pressure washer..is this a good brand?
    Got mine below, AR Pressure 141 washer *1600 PSI. Bought it from Home Depot in MOA. Very satisfied with it. So far it's working good. Went to T. ALonzo but shops are closed on Sunday. The Hardware stores in Raon shows only 2 or 3 brands, but not reliable for me.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Mga boss may naka try na ba dito Bosch AQT 33-11? Maganda ba? And ano ba mas ok? Bosch AQT 33-11 or Bosch AQT 33-10? Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hello there.

Of all the car wash shop-type pressure washers, which brand/specs is best to get?

Thanks! =)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello there.

Of all the car wash shop-type pressure washers, which brand/specs is best to get?

Thanks! =)

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ok i am now preferring to buy the portable type pressure washers. Where should i go to for the most options and most number of shops?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by omegan View Post

may ganito ako mahigit 2 years na, ang problema nasira lumalabas ang tubig sa base ng gun yong pinagkakabitan ng hose. saan kaya ang service center ng B&D?
    I have this too. Very easy to operate at napapabilis ko ang paglinis ng cars ko with foam bath pa, evey sunday morning ritual ko ito with this b&d, 3 SUVs hehe. 2 hours lang tapos na tapos

And it's so matipid sa tubig, one complete spray pass ng SUv is comparable to one pail of water lang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    How long have you been using it sir? I'm currently scouting for a pressure washer.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Gentlemen, you may check out the Karcher brand of pressure washers. The dirt blaster lance accessory will amaze you as you may also use it to clean your outdoor floors. If you have further questions, please feel free to send me a PM.

pressure washer brands