New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    guys tanong ko lang kasi yung isang car namin madami na masyadong stickers sa windshield.gusto ko sanang tanggalin yung mga luma na like yung village stickers nung 2k5 pa or mga lumang LTO stickers para hindi sya crowded tingnan.napansin ko kasi mahirap sya tanggalin and parang tumigas na.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    use soapy water and a fresh Gilette blade to remove.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by interruptedz View Post
    guys tanong ko lang kasi yung isang car namin madami na masyadong stickers sa windshield.gusto ko sanang tanggalin yung mga luma na like yung village stickers nung 2k5 pa or mga lumang LTO stickers para hindi sya crowded tingnan.napansin ko kasi mahirap sya tanggalin and parang tumigas na.

I normally use a new razor blade set at a angle to get under the sticker. This usually leaves the least amount of gunk on the windshield. It also helps to pre-warm the windshield (to soften the glue).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gillete Blade + Alcohol should do the trick.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    use soapy water and a fresh Gilette blade to remove.

I prefer Admiral blade...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I normally use a new razor blade set at a angle to get under the sticker. This usually leaves the least amount of gunk on the windshield. It also helps to pre-warm the windshield (to soften the glue).
    yup, basahan lagyan mo konting mainit na tubig, tapos ilagay/babad mo dun sa ibabaw ng sticker, tanggal agad yan

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I'd forego with the razor blade and use a plastic spatula or same tool, and liberal amounts of heat from a heat gun. The razor blade can scratch the glass if incorrectly angled.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    If the stickers been there for quite a long time sometimes you can't avoid leaving adhesive residue behind. I use "Goo Gone" solvent bought from True Value. Just apply the solvent on a rag and you can wipe away the adhesive residue.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    OT:

may nakikita akong presidential seal sticker sa windshield. saan ba pwede makakuha nun?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    OT:

may nakikita akong presidential seal sticker sa windshield. saan ba pwede makakuha nun?
    OT : sa malacanang.....
    para di OT, i use an adhesive remover.... kung talagang luma na yung sticker.
    otherwise, madali lang tungkabin yan ng cutter + water....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast