New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    my bro in law wants to have his car repainted a different color, but then he's abroad so im not quite sure how to go about processing the papers at LTO. will his appearance be required or can i process the papers for him or will an authorization letter do? are there any car shops that can assist me in the processing of the registration.

registration of the car btw is due by january, but i know we need to process the changes at LTO.

please i need answers asap as he wants to have the car painted this september.

thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko wala ng change color ngayon sa LTO eh. but not sure ha? pero, he does not need to be there personally nor for you to have an authorization letter needed. kailangan mo lang ng OR/CR and the TMG clearance.

new CR wala nang color indicated,e...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    new CR wala nang color indicated,e...
    so no need na pa change color sa LTO??di ko napansin sa cr ko ah..o sa mga bago lang???

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    maybe if your CR is new and no color indicated, then you can change it anytime u like? tama ba?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    sa OR ko nakalagay yung color. wala na sa CR.
    i think you still need to process change color sa LTO. all you need is the CR/OR and TMG clearance. hindi na kelangan nandun yung me ari. pwede na iba ang maglakad basta kumpleto papeles. some paint shops include this on their services

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kapag hood lang po change color pinaparehistro pa ba?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by y0sheej View Post
    kapag hood lang po change color pinaparehistro pa ba?
    Di na, same with the trunk. Body color ang importante.

how to process change color at LTO