New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 254 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yam123 View Post
    kailangan ba ung 3 nato ? or anything will do?
    pag nagppacarwash naman ako my pinaphid cla same lang ba un?
    You only need one, so select the brand you can afford.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yam123 View Post
    kailangan ba ung 3 nato ? or anything will do?
    pag nagppacarwash naman ako my pinaphid cla same lang ba un?

depende kung hangan saan ang budget mo.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Thanks mga bossing XD

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    walang ano man po.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    mga sir, i have a white car. just bought mother's carnauba cleaner wax. twice a month application ba nito ok na? also, do i still have to top it with say OCW? nag-back read ako and medyo mahaba-haba na rin yung thread.

every car wash ko ba kailangan ilagay ko yang dalawang yan or twice a month is ok?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by matty View Post
    mga sir, i have a white car. just bought mother's carnauba cleaner wax. twice a month application ba nito ok na? also, do i still have to top it with say OCW? nag-back read ako and medyo mahaba-haba na rin yung thread.

every car wash ko ba kailangan ilagay ko yang dalawang yan or twice a month is ok?
    Is your car sparkling brand new? If then so konting sayang cleaner waxes for you as your car doesn't have much "libag" to begin with.

If not, then that's a good buy. I wouldn't recommend a twice-a-month application as it has mild abrasives and besides, how much "dirt" would you accumulate in two weeks with OCW? so I'd suggest a quarterly to once-every-two-months application instead depends on your environment. Remember that the best thing you can give to your car isn't expensive waxes or sealants.. (although that helps) but rather shelter from the elements.

Alternatively, you can look at Collinite's Sapphire Wax as it performs the same duties (cleans and protects).

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Is your car sparkling brand new? If then so konting sayang cleaner waxes for you as your car doesn't have much "libag" to begin with.

If not, then that's a good buy. I wouldn't recommend a twice-a-month application as it has mild abrasives and besides, how much "dirt" would you accumulate in two weeks with OCW? so I'd suggest a quarterly to once-every-two-months application instead depends on your environment. Remember that the best thing you can give to your car isn't expensive waxes or sealants.. (although that helps) but rather shelter from the elements.

Alternatively, you can look at Collinite's Sapphire Wax as it performs the same duties (cleans and protects).
    As hindi gumagana edit button..

Rephrase: Quarterly to 1-every-2 months => once every two months if you have cover, once a month if you don't. (If it was my case, every two months ako to quarterly for "tipid" mode)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post

well it is brand new sir. so i bought the wrong wax? I can still return it though. Instead of those 2 waxes, i just buy Collinite's Sapphire Wax, did i get it right? or OCW is ok?

I have a covered parking but i don't put car cover so, it is every month or 2 months for me then.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i would like to know if its ok to apply collinite 845 or i am overdoing it?

thanks

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    i would like to know if its ok to apply collinite 845 or i am overdoing it?

thanks
    What have you already applied on the car?