New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 216 of 591 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5910
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    astig!! pwedeng pwede!!! lupet mo dude!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    sir theveed, ask ko lang bumili ako ng rubbing compound ng turtle wax, scratch remover, paano ko po iaaply un, medyo natatakot ako maglagay ba lalo masira., need advice on to do it., TIA

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bakit nyo po muna sila binili? Purchase products to match the need po next time para di sayang pera, super tapang ng TW RC kasi.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    so di po un pwede for scratches? slight scratch lang kc., package po kc un., parang if you buy a turtle wax car shampoo., me kasama ng RC., kaya binili ko po., hehe...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    3M scratch remover (available sa Ace) or Mother's Scratch remover (Available sa true value) po ok na.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    naku.. tama si theveed. ang tapang ng RC ng TW.

just get the scratch remover ng 3M for the minor stuff. its a very good product actually. i still keep a bottle of it sa bahay.

BTW, have you tried to browse through the Detailing Thread? most of the answers to your queries can be found in the pages of this long thread. just be patient.
    Last edited by chain; August 29th, 2006 at 06:05 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    I know this question is being asked before. Para sa mga detaling gurus. What is the most effective way of removing that stuborn wax stains sa side moulding na black. There are so many brands available. Some recomemded Armor all pero I dont want the greasy feeling at parang makintab. I just want it to be the way it was when it was still in the showroon. Yung flat black parin at hindi makintab at malangis. Are product from mother's,eagle one, meguires effective at magagawa yung gusto ko? What is the best way ba? Price is not an issue btw. I just want the best result.

One more thing. Ano ba ginagamit ng detailing shop para sa black bumpers? They say that they treated it with a special oil to restore? Sa Ziebart ko tinanong eto. Thank you very much in advance.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    yung PC (Porter Cable) is really good kasi may variable speed for a ROP unlike the one by B&D na wala feature na ganun. anyway, mahirap lang kasi walang 220V nyan. alternatives? DeWalt, Bosch and that combo ROP-Rotary ng Makita!

and since ROP siya, almost idiot-free na yun in terms of risking buffer burns and the like. (do the search sa Detailing Thread and type in "ROP")
    easier to learn and use as compared to a Rotary.

BTW, different pads for different uses: Cutting, Polishing, Finishing...etc.
    Used my PC 7424 last weekend. Got my Lake Country pads from Autoplus. Great!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    I know this question is being asked before. Para sa mga detaling gurus. What is the most effective way of removing that stuborn wax stains sa side moulding na black. There are so many brands available. Some recomemded Armor all pero I dont want the greasy feeling at parang makintab. I just want it to be the way it was when it was still in the showroon. Yung flat black parin at hindi makintab at malangis. Are product from mother's,eagle one, meguires effective at magagawa yung gusto ko? What is the best way ba? Price is not an issue btw. I just want the best result.

One more thing. Ano ba ginagamit ng detailing shop para sa black bumpers? They say that they treated it with a special oil to restore? Sa Ziebart ko tinanong eto. Thank you very much in advance.
    clay. or you can use a barbecue stick wrapped in MF.. or pwede din peanut butter. just clean up if you plan on using the latter. baka langgamin.

for the products, Mother's Back to Black. Nice matte finish.
    Last edited by chain; August 30th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista View Post
    naku.. tama si theveed. ang tapang ng RC ng TW.

just get the scratch remover ng 3M for the minor stuff. its a very good product actually. i still keep a bottle of it sa bahay.

BTW, have you tried to browse through the Detailing Thread? most of the answers to your queries can be found in the pages of this long thread. just be patient.
    tnx bro., kaya nga.. i'll try 3M, subukan ko bukas gawin., hehehe... wish me luck!!!