New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    The owner of ShowCarShine Detailing is Rohn pala so yeah, your ride is in good hands with him. Maybe I should push for a discount on my behalf.. hahaha.

*Crosswind
    For oxidated paint, that will depend. It's best to bring it to your preferred detailing shop for inspection. If the paint can still be "revived", then that's definitely a compound. If it's "dead", then you're in need of a washover.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hi!

Recently tried drivebright. Avail of the wash and wax. Just want to confirm if they really offer two types of wax? I asked for the price and they said that if mothers wax will be used, 450php + 50php for asphalt removal. And if collinite wax, 750php + free asphalt removal.

So they first washed the car and said to assess if collinite can be applied, otherwise mothers will be applied. Kasi nakakatanggal daw ng 'libag' un.

Ended up with the collinite being applied. And i really liked their service, even provided tip for their A OK service.

Just wanted to make sure bout the 2 types of wax thing as i checked their pricelist in the site and did not see it.

Anyone can confirm? Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    For those who don't have time to go to detailing shops, you can try Vintage Car Detailing. Just search our name in Facebook We are a home/ condo service detailer.

Some samples of my work:

http://tsikot.com/forums/auto-painting-detailingtalk-157/tamang-oc-lang-newbies-guide-car-appearance-maintenance-77542/index266.html

Thank you mga Sir
    Last edited by Francis Mendoza; October 4th, 2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Update

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I highly recommend Infinity Auto Detailing for your paint needs. Very competent painter (look for Marlon) and Mike, the shop owner, is very helpful and knowledgeable. It's along Araneta Avenue beside the car-wash shop with arrogant owners/managers.

Sent from my Z2
    Last edited by Pipefish; October 4th, 2014 at 09:20 PM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipefish View Post
    I highly recommend Infinity Auto Detailing for your paint needs. Very competent painter (look for Marlon) and Mike, the shop owner, is very helpful and knowledgeable. It's along Araneta Avenue beside the car-wash shop with arrogant owners/managers.

Sent from my Z2
    Hmmm...
    Does this car-wash shop with arrongant owners/managers have other branches?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    anyone knows detailing shops here in Antipolo, Cainta, Taytay?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by pongheisenberg View Post
    anyone knows detailing shops here in Antipolo, Cainta, Taytay?
    Up lang guys

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ask ko lang guys if may marerecommend kayong detailing shop sa south area? noob question, pag exterior detail kasama ung mga salamin or i a avail mo separately ung glass detail para matanggal watermarks ?TIA

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by mar04 View Post
    ask ko lang guys if may marerecommend kayong detailing shop sa south area? noob question, pag exterior detail kasama ung mga salamin or i a avail mo separately ung glass detail para matanggal watermarks ?TIA
    Up natin sir! Paranaque or muntinlupa but muntinlupa would suffice

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Sorry guys, taga North ako eh

Well, there's Big Berts Paranaque for one... that's pretty reputable naman.