New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Nung buhay pa ang MAKRO sa cainta nakabili ako ng pressure washer.
    Its more than 5 years now hangang buhay pa din

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've used my Makita Aquamak pressure washer a few times already.
    All i can say is that it works.
    Very good for pre-rinsing a car to remove mud buildup before the car shampoo. Mahirap lang abutin yung singit ng fender wheel wells dahil mahaba yung gun.
    When used to clean the garage floor, I would say that ok lang sya for spot cleaning or if hindi makapal yung build up ng dirt. Matagal kung malaki ang garahe or makapal/makapit na ang dumi/algae.
    This is the entry level model so the pressure and flow rate is not as effective as the more powerful models (same brand or other brands) for floor cleaning.
    I've seen the HW-102 siphon water from a bucket in youtube but I haven't tried this yet.
    And also, the motor is noisy (well lahat naman ata ng pressure washer) and the motor instantly turns off as you release the trigger.

By the way, I saw Michelin brand pressure washer in Ace hardware and one of their models looks like a rebranded Makita.
    It's the same except for the color and the location where the gun is kept and the detergent bottle is on the other side (mirror image).

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i am also looking for a pressure washer na pwede sa water bucket yung source. a friend of mine suggested Extreme brand. will check in binondo kung meron ba doon.

may sale sa ace hardware ngayon, 20% off yata yung Black and Decker. had a not so good exprience with B&D before. hindi ko lang alam if maganda ba quality nila.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    i am also looking for a pressure washer na pwede sa water bucket yung source. a friend of mine suggested Extreme brand. will check in binondo kung meron ba doon.

may sale sa ace hardware ngayon, 20% off yata yung Black and Decker. had a not so good exprience with B&D before. hindi ko lang alam if maganda ba quality nila.
    afaik, yung mga pressure washer like bosch aquatak and makita aquamak and the likes are direct connection to a low pressure line (water district)...hind pwede sa open bucket....may alam ako yung SIA brand 3.5k lang. open bucket ang source. diko lang alam kung gano itatagal.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Like this?
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IDaIHDjGXYE#
    Try ko nga ito next time to confirm first hand kung pwede nga.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I have Makita HW102. It's not that powerful like it can't blast paint off your car but it's good enough for me. 100bar (at initial squeeze) is pretty good already.

I have tried it siphoning water from a bucket and drum, by priming it and using a "check-valve"-like attachment at the end of the hose. There, I have confirmed that it sips very little water. Most of the material that comes off of its nozzle is air.

My only beef about it is that it can't fire foam like that of a foam cannon. I also have an air compressor so I am wondering if there is an attachment/device I can buy so I don't have to buy a foam cannon.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Those pressure washers don't suck, even if u prime em. It needs some water pressure in the intake maybe by gravity or tapping directly to faucet. Foamer nozzle-bottle is included in the box.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Come to think of it, gravity may have been the key although the bucket and the washer are on the same level.

After that, I didn't use the bucket anymore kasi makalat. I just attached it directly to the faucet using a line splitter.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Magkanu kaya k2.105?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Karcher k2.105 pala.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Bosch Pressure Washer Aquatak 100, anyone tried it?