New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I have been using bosh for about 2 years from ace.

Ok naman I use it to clean my Ac condenser sa mga Aircon ko sa bahay once a month. Radiator of my cars and their engine bays every 4 months. Dog cages etc.

What's good about it it's pressure is not too high to dent the condenser fins of my inverter Ac.

We also have another one sa plant forgot the brand. Lakas. Baluktot ang condenser ng window type. Thus I have it used at a farther distance compared to my bosh

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonub View Post
    I have been using bosh for about 2 years from ace.

Ok naman I use it to clean my Ac condenser sa mga Aircon ko sa bahay once a month. Radiator of my cars and their engine bays every 4 months. Dog cages etc.

What's good about it it's pressure is not too high to dent the condenser fins of my inverter Ac.

We also have another one sa plant forgot the brand. Lakas. Baluktot ang condenser ng window type. Thus I have it used at a farther distance compared to my bosh

Thanks. Si wifey ang nag-inquire sa Ace Hardware meron Nilfisk, Michelin, Black&Decker (1400W), and Bosch AQT 33-10 (100 bar). Pero mas mura daw yung Black&Decker (P6K) than Bosch (P6.6K). I haven't really read much review about the Black&Decker high pressure washer, ok kaya ito?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1406649006.186204.jpg

Bought this in Ace Hardware the other day. Haven't tried it yet though. 6,500php. 1 year warranty for parts & service. Ang alam ko ay Bosch provides 6 months only, pero verified ng salesman na 1 yr. Pinasulat ko na lang sa resibo indication na 1 yr warranty.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Paano water connection nyan? Puede kaya from ordinary hose o need nito fixed plumbing? I've read online reviews na may kulang daw na inlet hose pipe. Same issue kaya dito sa Pinas?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    That's (Bosch brand) a good buy I think. Gamitin mo na then give your customer review here.

10% sale sa Ace Hardware bukas so babalik si wifey dun, at sabi ng sales staff mag-demo daw ng high pressure washer. We'll be choosing between the Black&Decker and Bosch. Initially, Bosch ang gusto ko dahil ito rin brand nung electric impact drill na binili/gamit ko connected to the Meguiar's Dual Action Polisher, para isang brand na lang sana.

6. Join Date
    May 2006

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    ^ That Bosch high pressure washer is the old model of the current models (Aquatak 33-10, 35-12+, 37-13).
    High-pressure washers | Garden | Electric garden tools from Bosch

When I was buying Bosch impact drill, the sales staff told me that Skil is the cheaper or lower class brand of Bosch.

Sa pagkakaalam ko maganda rin na brand ang Makita though I haven't research much on that brand.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Is there any significant improvement on the new models compared to the old? It looks like a good buy at 60% of the current model's cost.

Makita is known for their power tools. Same league as bosch professional tools.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shok View Post
    Is there any significant improvement on the new models compared to the old? It looks like a good buy at 60% of the current model's cost.

Makita is known for their power tools. Same league as bosch professional tools.

I'm not sure. I just called my wifey a while ago, it seems that she'll buy the Nilfisk (P8k).

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    I'm not sure. I just called my wifey a while ago, it seems that she'll buy the Nilfisk (P8k).
    The Nilfisk ones that I saw looks like the skil 0760. But it looks like a good brand too specializing in cleaning power tools.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Bosch Pressure Washer Aquatak 100, anyone tried it?