New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Try mo celtic cool, sa may taft avenue, authorize denso sila....look for Alex....check mo yung web ng denso phil.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    *aloofkid

re maroon. aside from aircon, gumagawa din sila ng electrical right?
    sino contact person sa maroon?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Was at Ceejay's today for the air con repair of our van... Am again impressed with the quality and speed of their job. And, their customer service is commendable. So if you are near the Las Pinas area, then this shop is highly recommended.

I was talking with Cora and she was telling me that they had tsikoteer customers from as far as Lucena in the south and Malolos in the north.... Dinadayo pa pala sila and she is proud that these tsikoteers went home as satisfied customers....
    again thumbs up ako sa kanila. sana ganito lahat ng shop sa pinas.. tapat, matulungin at mabait. thanks sa inyo. next week may puto binan akong dala

4. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Hello. Good pm. Im just new here po. Ask ko lng contact no if ceejay? Thank you

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    going to Cee Jay's on Saturday.
    may coke sakto pa kaya?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    If your nearby Imus, I have my Old school advie checked in "JCI" near Robinson's Imus. The owner Val is also approachable. His shop is just infront of Caltex and a short walk to Robinson Imus.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    If your nearby Imus, I have my Old school advie checked in "JCI" near Robinson's Imus. The owner Val is also approachable. His shop is just infront of Caltex and a short walk to Robinson Imus.
    paps, nagrerepair ba sya ng compressor? and do you have contact number/s?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    paps, nagrerepair ba sya ng compressor? and do you have contact number/s?
    puede mo dalhin and iqoute nya if ever matignan at bigyan ka ng qtn. And its up to you if you still need to have another opinion. BTW initial diagnostic is frre. Kung linis lang ata about 2K.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    from gen. trias to ceejay's no problem. basta paguwi brrrrrrrr
    thanks to the team.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Mang Mario the best.
    Sir, I have problem with my van aircon. I am looking for reliable repair shop. Mang mario would give a try. What is his address.

Reliable Car Aircon Repair Shop