New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Im from san andres mla. Need ko po ng magaling at mura na maggagawa ng aircon for revo hindi po lumalamig aircon, thanks po

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by christinejoy View Post
    Im from san andres mla. Need ko po ng magaling at mura na maggagawa ng aircon for revo hindi po lumalamig aircon, thanks po
    madami dyan ac repair shop. try mo sa rem wheel sa singalong o dun sa benitez, kay peter...forgot the shops name. yan dalawang yan in between quirino and san andres.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    mga sir i need to share my experience with ceejays.. grabe i didnt expect 101% customer satisfaction guaranteed! very honest and super friendly lahat.. hanggang sa mga trabahador. wala akong masabing hindi maganda. let me tell you my story..
    i went there around 8am after months of communicating to them thru FB. FB pa lang accommodating na! anyway, after initial checkup the issue was the busted condenser.. i mean busted from a car accident I was not aware in the first place. so with limited budget on hand they gave me a quote which was totally above my budget.. and the fear of having more expenses to come kasi bka raw may makita pa ibang sira. I gave them my budget which they agreed to proceed.. dun pa lang na amaze na ako tlga. but my worry was with the budget i have, baka may additional expenses pa nga which i cant afford and it would be a shame nmn na after spending my budget eh hindi ko mauwi yung oto ng malamig.
    so i decided to cancel and just pay the initial labor.. pero sir joel explained to me together with kuya mechanic and also ate narin na there's a big possibility na masolve na yun issue by replacing condenser.. and if may gagawin pa then continue pa rin trabaho para maayos and the additional expenses pwede namin pag usapan kung panu babayaran. in short.. i was convinced na its a win win situation and i was right.. problem solved with the limited budget i have.. no addtl expenses were added and i end up going home chilling for the first time with my ac set to 1 and lowest temp!
    wala po ako masabi sa kanila.. im from binan and went there after work.. although tumagal lang kasi nagpakuha pa ng condenser sa denso mismo, pero sulit lahat ng pagod. i dont know how to thank them.. they even gave me takeout KFC kasi hindi ako mkpg lunch.
    regardless kung taga saan ka.. this is the best aircon repair shop for me.. sorry kung mahaba kwento ko.. pero i want the readers to have an idea kung ganu sila ka honest, helpful and skillfull sa field nila. see u after 1 week for the check up!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^nice! Pinayaman mo nanaman si CVT

Seriously that's a serious customer service!

Anong car mo? And magkano ginastos? Just to complete your story

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nashimoto View Post
    mga sir i need to share my experience with ceejays.. grabe i didnt expect 101% customer satisfaction guaranteed! very honest and super friendly lahat.. hanggang sa mga trabahador. wala akong masabing hindi maganda. let me tell you my story..
    i went there around 8am after months of communicating to them thru FB. FB pa lang accommodating na! anyway, after initial checkup the issue was the busted condenser.. i mean busted from a car accident I was not aware in the first place. so with limited budget on hand they gave me a quote which was totally above my budget.. and the fear of having more expenses to come kasi bka raw may makita pa ibang sira. I gave them my budget which they agreed to proceed.. dun pa lang na amaze na ako tlga. but my worry was with the budget i have, baka may additional expenses pa nga which i cant afford and it would be a shame nmn na after spending my budget eh hindi ko mauwi yung oto ng malamig.
    so i decided to cancel and just pay the initial labor.. pero sir joel explained to me together with kuya mechanic and also ate narin na there's a big possibility na masolve na yun issue by replacing condenser.. and if may gagawin pa then continue pa rin trabaho para maayos and the additional expenses pwede namin pag usapan kung panu babayaran. in short.. i was convinced na its a win win situation and i was right.. problem solved with the limited budget i have.. no addtl expenses were added and i end up going home chilling for the first time with my ac set to 1 and lowest temp!
    wala po ako masabi sa kanila.. im from binan and went there after work.. although tumagal lang kasi nagpakuha pa ng condenser sa denso mismo, pero sulit lahat ng pagod. i dont know how to thank them.. they even gave me takeout KFC kasi hindi ako mkpg lunch.
    regardless kung taga saan ka.. this is the best aircon repair shop for me.. sorry kung mahaba kwento ko.. pero i want the readers to have an idea kung ganu sila ka honest, helpful and skillfull sa field nila. see u after 1 week for the check up!
    I agree maganda service nila. I also brought my car there, and I am satisfied with the workmanship. Pero taga sila sa parts. One time when they asked to replace a simple AC belt, they were charging me 4,500. And when I asked kung bakit mahal, they said mahal daw yung supplier nila. But I insisted to get OEM belt which is only around 1,600. Second was another Denso motor part which they will charge me for 9,500 or 8k discount with labor. When I checked with other supplier, that only costs around 4,500 - kasama na labor. So I guess Ceejay charges high sa material cost but compensates it with service naman, which you can also get from other service outlets. Of course if you don't have a reliable outlet, ditto ka na. Yun lang dapat ready ka to accept charges. Again I'm not saying na di maganda sa kanila, it's just that I'm meticulous with materials cost. I'm willing to pay kahit magkano, but wag naman sobrang taas ng mark-up, halos doble kasi based on my experience. The owners are nice, and they know the business well. I suggest that if you can find a cheaper source, you can have it done by them. And only pay for the labor charges. Just my two cents.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    any feedback on Celcius along abad santos in manila?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    sa tower of david sa makati best din ang service nila at honest pa ang mga workers dun. sasabihin nila kung may sira o wala ang a/c mo. highly recommended this repair shop.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    sa tower of david sa makati best din ang service nila at honest pa ang mga workers dun. sasabihin nila kung may sira o wala ang a/c mo. highly recommended this repair shop.
    + 1 This is where I go too.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    +1 naman for CEEJAY's sa Alabang. Am from Pasig and dumayo pa ako doon to have the A/C of my Honda EK checked-up and fixed. Sila lang nagpatino ng A/C ko. Hanggang nung mabenta na yung civic, the aircon system never gave me problems. It even became one of the selling point nung oto.

Pagdating sa A/C (lalo at ilang buwan na lang summer na), never hesitate going to a trusted shop kahit pa malayo from you. It will save you the sakit ng ulo doon sa malapit nga pero wala ka namang tigil sa pa balik balik dahil sa backjobs.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    usually magkano ang rate ng general aircon cleaning? TIA

Best Aircon Repair Shop?