New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 115 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1163
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    si doc otep the last time he had he's aircon check...

he did also tried other shop... like eds.. iam the one who told him to try that shop...

i think he also recommends eds aircon to his friends...

IT MEANS BA kamag anak din ni doc otep yun?

si doc tumutulong lang yan dito... just like other tsikoteers...

ang aircon kasi.. hindi naman basta basta lang yan... dapat 100% ang pagkakagawa nyan.... there is no room for error... eh tao din lang naman ang gumagawa nyan...
    paano po papunta kay Eds Aircon? saw the FB page but no address...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by wowiesy View Post
    paano po papunta kay Eds Aircon? saw the FB page but no address...
    may post ako sir, check mo na lang and post ka na lang po ng feedback pagkatapos for other tsikoteers

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    *acer1 kwento mo na lang bad experience mo kay mang mario, instead na magaling ka kay otep. I think that a better way to help other members.

Ako personally never nagpagawa kay mang Mario kahit daming good feedbacks before and dami na ngang palpak the past few years.

It's bec sa nabasa ko it's just not for me, street lang nag repair, mainit dami pa *** daw ng aso. My logic was ako magbabayad bakit ako magpapagawa sa mura nga pero nakakapagod naman

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

#retzing
    Boss shadow prang alam ko kung saan ka nagpapagawa. Doon ba sa may maluwag na sofa at TV, with free coke/coffee and wifi?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    OT lang: any idea how much yung replacement/repair ng isang aircon compressor? kasi nagkakaproblem na kasi yung aircon ng 323 namin when it comes to cooling. and saan pati yung EDS na lagi kong nakikita dito? thanks :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update lang sir. Dinala po sa Capitol Medical Center si Mang Mar nung Tuesday. He has been battling some liver ailments and nag heart attack daw po. Will try to visit him tomorrow. Prayers are appreciated po.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Update lang sir. Dinala po sa Capitol Medical Center si Mang Mar nung Tuesday. He has been battling some liver ailments and nag heart attack daw po. Will try to visit him tomorrow. Prayers are appreciated po.
    Kumusta na si Mang Mar?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    Kumusta na si Mang Mar?
    i went there last august 15, he looks pale nakaupo lang sa silya, although he's still in his usual good spirits, makwento pa din

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    i went there last august 15, he looks pale nakaupo lang sa silya, although he's still in his usual good spirits, makwento pa din
    Any update on mang marios shop? Nagawa pa din po ba sila?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    UPDATE on Mang Mario's Aircon Shop:

Yes he is still there strong and healthy. And he still has his magic touch! I had been to different aircon shops to fix my aircon problem (nawawala lamig kapag mainit na ang engine). 3 shops that I went all suggested to Pull Down my aircon for full service with general cleaning ranging from P4600-6800 wala pang parts in case may papalitan. So I decided to gamble and go to Mang Mar, on a Saturday noon (Today). I am happy to see that there's only 1 car being serviced. Mang Mar checked my car, looked at the magnetic coil and clutch, then told me he will just adjust the bushing in the magnetic clutch. Then he added a little freon. In less than 30 minutes, the problem was solved! My a/c is once again ice cold! The sweetest part is, his wife charged me only P300.00!!! I am a very happy customer!

I do think he was Mang Mar or perhaps he was the son?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by go0se View Post
    UPDATE on Mang Mario's Aircon Shop:

Yes he is still there strong and healthy. And he still has his magic touch! I had been to different aircon shops to fix my aircon problem (nawawala lamig kapag mainit na ang engine). 3 shops that I went all suggested to Pull Down my aircon for full service with general cleaning ranging from P4600-6800 wala pang parts in case may papalitan. So I decided to gamble and go to Mang Mar, on a Saturday noon (Today). I am happy to see that there's only 1 car being serviced. Mang Mar checked my car, looked at the magnetic coil and clutch, then told me he will just adjust the bushing in the magnetic clutch. Then he added a little freon. In less than 30 minutes, the problem was solved! My a/c is once again ice cold! The sweetest part is, his wife charged me only P300.00!!! I am a very happy customer!

I do think he was Mang Mar or perhaps he was the son?
    Dinukot at binawasan ng bushing? Mabilis ba mag automatic Kaya hinde lumalamig?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aircon Repair: Mario Reyes