New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 117 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1163
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    good evening, sir. ano po address? landmark? thank you
    NEAR congressional ave. inside gloria v subd.... 9307467... or 09159986551... MAGAling talaga dyan sir.... punta nga lang kayo ng maaga at madaming nagpapagawa... before 8 dapat dun na kayo....

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    People please beware I want to share my experience with Mang Mario and I want to tell and share the TRUTH
    The truth must be heard
    I learned of Mang Mario thru this site
    I recently got my aircon fix by them last week

Here's what they did to my ride:

- Pull down evaporator and compressor for leak test.
    - replace bearing pulley of compressor, yung bearing na ipinalit andun lang sa garahe nila nakakalat kinuha nung tao nya di naman bago.
    - freon charge

After less than 4 hours of waiting to my surprise I was charge a whopping 2,500 for something I dont think may cause that much.

After 3 days or so my aircon broke down to my surprise, Immediately brought it to Mang Mario and waited for long hours before they tend to my car.

They told me the Magnetic Coil broke down and need to be replaced.

Mang Mario's wife quoted: Brand New plus Labor I have to pay 1,500

I agree and they remove the magnetic coil and give it to a tricycle driver to bring it. Me thingking na pabibili ng bago and kailangan lang ng parisan. Pag balik ng tricycle driver dinala sa loob ng bahay nila mang mario naka takip sa newspaper yung item which got me puzzled. Bago pero ala man lang box or package. Pag labas nung gagawa sabi nya Sir eto yung bago then kinabit nya na.

While it is being fixed. Masama na loob ko, kasi nakalagay sa papel na quotation eh Brand New ang ipapalit but to my dismay eh kaya pala dala nung tricycle driver yung luma ko eh dahil ipapa- rewind lang pala nila.

I tried to get the magnetic coil they took from my car sabi ng tao ni mang mario " Talagang sinu-surrender daw nila yung lumang piyesa" Di na ko nakipagtalo.Tanga lang ang maniniwala sa alibi nila.

In short siningil ako sa presyong bago nang piyesa ang mabibile pero ang ginawa nila eh pina rewind lang yung luma kong piyesa. So malinaw po na PANGLOLOKO po ng Customer ang ginawa nila lalo na nung wife ni Mang Mario. I hope di na mangyari ito sa iba.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not to defend the shop but the damaged magnetic coils are indeed left at a/c parts store for the core turnaround. The trike drivers are contracted to go the a/c parts store for all parts needed. About the only other place they go to is the hydraulic hose store for crimping a/c hoses or getting new hoses outright.

You may have gotten a reconditioned or replacement coil but I doubt it's the same coil they removed as we used to mark the vehicle parts back in the day when I was still the anonymous customer getting the fleet units fixed. And when I went to the parts store, the parts weren't really individually packaged. Also got a wad of newspaper. hehe.

Anyway it's a buyer's market. Sorry about your bad experience with them. At least there are more players in the market offering similar or better services.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    So many positive reviews/feedback that made me feel confident trusting my ride's aircon to Mang Mario and his men in Fort Santiago street Bago Bantay Q.C back of SM North Edsa. Got no problem with Mang Mario to be honest he is fun to talk with and seems nice . It's his wife together with some of his men that is causing the problem. Dahil sila mismo ang nakakaharap ng customer in terms of service and presyohan. Yung wife po nya ibang klaseng maki-pag deal and mag presyo pag di kakilala or pag bago lang ang customer.

What i get was two things:
    1. I was Overcharge Twice
    2. I was told they will put a Brand New Magnetic Coil kasama na service which total charge of 1,500... But what I get was a replacement/second hand coil that was rewinded by an unknown shop.

Sa mga nagatatanong kung bakit di me umangal, nasabi ko na po dahilan ko. The reason I posted my experience is hindi para sirain yung shop ni Mang Mario kungdi para malaman nya ang mga nangyayari sa paligid nya at di na maulit ang na-experience ko sa iba lalo na sa mga taong na enganyong magpagawa dahil sa mga positive reviews/feedback dito sa Tsikot . At sana baguhin nya proceso na sya na mismo ang personal na mamahala sa pag decision/ mag presyo at humarap sa customer pagdating ng bayaran.Tingin ko mas mapapabuti kung sya na mismo at hindi yung wife nya ang personal na mamahala dahil it seems na mas mabait at honest si Mang Mario at tipong di kayang mang loko ng tao.

Sana in the end maging Honest sila sa lahat ng Customer nila mapa bago man o suki pagdating sa price ng parts at pakiki pag deal.

At sana yung mga tao nyang gumagawa ay husayan mabuti ang pag gawa, wag magmadali at mag bara bara.

Maging pantay sana ang tingin nila sa lahat ng customer.

Regards to all...
    Last edited by Acer1; September 16th, 2012 at 04:46 PM. Reason: To complete a sentence

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Your rants aren't particularly as constructive as you want them to be.

If this is a customer complaint, you could have directed it to the person involved, and then advised us what kind of resolution they applied.

So far you're expressing your dissatisfaction, which you are free to do, but I think you should have complained on the spot when you saw a used part being flogged as brand new not after the fact.

It would seem unfair given that I doubt said person actually posts here and the fact that his track record is established by numerous customer reviews.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Sir acer base on my experience hindi lahat ng may positive review eh magaling or maganda gumawa.. May bad experience din ako kay Mang Mario.. you still have to gauge it for yourself.. meron din ako napuntahan mga recommend na repair shop/talyer na ok daw but turns out hindi naman ok for me...

One more thing na aywa ko kila mang mario is nakakawa yung mga gumagawa.. ang init ng araw... kaya pag nakita mo sila eh pagod na pagod...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag ka maawa sa mga gumagawa, trabaho nila yun eh, maawa ka Sa mga nagpapagawa..mahirap maghintay sa kalsada habang ginagawa kotse mo ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Huwag ka maawa sa mga gumagawa, trabaho nila yun eh, maawa ka Sa mga nagpapagawa..mahirap maghintay sa kalsada habang ginagawa kotse mo ha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    tama..... pero syempre affected ang trabaho at attitude ng mga mangagawa.. at tao din naman sila... hehehe...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Visited Mang Mario today to have work done on a pal's Revo SR.

Work started around 9am and finished around 2:30pm due to the amount of disassembly involved.
    ***Considering upgrading the MB100 with an additional condenser. Not sure if MM does that kind of work so I might try out the other shops recommended by Tsikoteers.

Will post photos later.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Visited Mang Mario today to have work done on a pal's Revo SR.

Work started around 9am and finished around 2:30pm due to the amount of disassembly involved.
    ***Considering upgrading the MB100 with an additional condenser. Not sure if MM does that kind of work so I might try out the other shops recommended by Tsikoteers.

Will post photos later.

Aircon Repair: Mario Reyes